Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prowl vs Scout Bee...who's the best?

So obviously Prowl is no slouch. He's been considered top tier from day 1, but Bee has come in and proven to be priceless with what's basically a permanent melee buff and shield break. Who's better?

Prowl vs Scout Bee...who's the best? 24 votes

Bumblebee
25%
Canuck33Chuck_CanuckAnakinPrimePeasCeltBaRdYaAmN 6 votes
Prowl
62%
CandKaneGunz0KillMasterCRocsolidBropocalypseDaveJLSkBirdmanBlack_ThoughtCONTRABntyhntr3232_Starkiller7SlayerFallingInStereoOptimalOptimus_MV1Kitten 15 votes
Run both on the same team
12%
TsunamiArnold_Palmer795Primerprime5 3 votes

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Prowl
    I don't need to explain why
  • Prowl
    Prowl just feels more consistent to me (idk if he actually is or not). Melee buffs are guaranteed and stay for a specific duration, whereas bee has crit rate buffs that diminish per successful hit and don't actually guarantee a crit. When most of us usually get a ranged attack or two in before a melee combo, it kinda goes to waste. Because of the melee-evade on bee, I feel he's better as an annoying defender tho.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Bumblebee
    Prowl is excellent but scout bees ability to break shields is fantastic. then to top it off he's got passive power gain and power lock sp2. Overall i'd rather take Bee to battle before prowl
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Prowl
    Prowl is epic! But if you have Kickback go with him...he is the killer of almost everything
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Bumblebee
    Guess it's hard when you don't have him but if you get lucky, it's totally worth it IMO
  • I didn’t vote because I’ve not used prowl much so I can’t give a fair comparison.

However one thing to note is that bee’s synergy with OG prime is really nice, especially in daily/special missions. Bee’s heavy gets a 5% boost for each team member and can do some solid damage.

As mentioned his shield break is really useful, he can power through nanojack easily, especially with his sp3.

My bee isn’t duped (probably never will since its 5*) so I can’t speak for his sig.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Prowl
    Prowl with melee buffs can whack any bot with tonnes of health.... Scout bee is okayish
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Where's the sideswipe option?

Said no one, ever.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Prowl
    Prowl has some titanic melee buffs and his S1 chews up power, when duped he just becomes unfair as far as power control goes. Bee is really versatile and he's perfect versus Wheeljack, but given how rare/hard to dupe Bee is and how important power control is, I would give the nod to Prowl
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Prowl
    They're both really good, but I feel Prowl is more durable, easier to control and is slightly more versatile
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Prowl
    I didn’t vote because I’ve not used prowl much so I can’t give a fair comparison.

However one thing to note is that bee’s synergy with OG prime is really nice, especially in daily/special missions. Bee’s heavy gets a 5% boost for each team member and can do some solid damage.

As mentioned his shield break is really useful, he can power through nanojack easily, especially with his sp3.

My bee isn’t duped (probably never will since its 5*) so I can’t speak for his sig.

Best option for wj is Cheetor hands down.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Prowl
    Even with my r5 cheetor, I still prefer my r4 prowl. Prowl is dominate vs every bot but bc. Old map3 prowl was a goto for 2.2 power gain, prowl has specific matchups he dominates against and other he is ok at. Bee isnt dominate vs really any. Sure he can explode shields, but even vs nox he can take shock. There are multiple other bots that dominate that match and are not even scouts.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Prowl
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    I didn’t vote because I’ve not used prowl much so I can’t give a fair comparison.

Best option for wj is Cheetor hands down.

It's fun to see your awakened Cheetor shredding through WJ's pathetic shields while completely negating his nano repair