Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ramjet or Demo Megatron?

So i am deciding on which demo bot to rank up. I already ranked up the great demos and want to rank some of the lower ones and put them on some squads. Which demolition bot is better to rank up and why?

Ramjet or Demo Megatron? 29 votes

Ramjet
62%
ManthroBeastdadKillMasterCRequiemPrimethat1guyDaveJLBiomechronBlack_ThoughtMr_WonderfulRed_EyesPeasFallingInStereoScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoiKittenTransformator79mac10smg_ToaOfGreen 18 votes
ROTF Megatron
37%
Chuck_CanuckDrShotgunBntyhntr3232_Jazz4441121893SlayerWarrior2410Hijacker2531Primerprime5Scw_PrimeEdwardo76 11 votes

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    u6qmf3msxzpo.png
    I think you already gave out your own answer
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited June 2019
    Ramjet
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    u6qmf3msxzpo.png
    I think you already gave out your own answer

Not quite. I need an explanation on which bot would be more beneficial for me to use. If someone gave me a logical explanation why demo megatron is good, i probably will lean toward megatron. Same applies to ramjet. Another factor is the team that i am running, and the synergies.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2019
    Ramjet
    Ramjet has some great synergies with the seeker team and enforcers.

Alone, he is ok... But with those synergies he is an absolute force, along with all the other bits in the squad.

To be honest, I rank demo Megatron as the worst demo bot overall, so any poll with him in it is an easy choice for me.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Same as above, look at Ramjet and the stun brothers synergy with Motormaster and Kickback, add in the other planes, he's good 👍
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Ramjet
    Ramjet has amazing synergies. Double up on seekers synergy and he gets a good special damage boost for TC and starscream. Throw in KB and a bot of your choice, motormaster if your feeling like it, and you have a multipurpose, strong team that ramjet benefits the most from.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Ramjet
    Ramjet too. Don't think Demotron has much going for him other than the healing... His special 2 can be ok, but building the impair charges and then landing a heavy for a bit more damage isn't really that good... especially as he hits like a noodle already.

If Ramjet is duped, build the special charges and save for sp3 to get the stun duration down and the special damage up. That resist debuff can be noice.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Ramjet
    Ramjet is just really awesome, high HP, high attack and stuns and burn
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Ramjet
    Have fun with Ramjet if you can:
    * Activate and upgrade the inhibitor mastery to high rank. This prevents enemy's power bar to build too quickly when you're punching them under stun loops.
    * Make use of Enforcer and Seekers synergy.
    * Pay attention to missed special combos.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    ROTF Megatron
    You can't just say one is better then ask which is better...
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited June 2019
    Ramjet

And you can't just say that without looking at my earlier response.
  • Ramjet
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Ramjet too. Don't think Demotron has much going for him other than the healing... His special 2 can be ok, but building the impair charges and then landing a heavy for a bit more damage isn't really that good... especially as he hits like a noodle already.

If Ramjet is duped, build the special charges and save for sp3 to get the stun duration down and the special damage up. That resist debuff can be noice.

But why does ramjet get stunned on his special 3? That's not cool. I think that should be removed. Also how do you get ramjets special 2 to hit after a combo? Quite often that it misses for no reason. I think ramjet is a great demo but there are some fixes he needs
    Ramjet
    DaveJL wrote: »

But why does ramjet get stunned on his special 3? That's not cool. I think that should be removed. Also how do you get ramjets special 2 to hit after a combo? Quite often that it misses for no reason. I think ramjet is a great demo but there are some fixes he needs

end the combo with a light attack and an ever so slight hesitation. It's the worst special to use though as the stun duration is reduced because the opponent stays down for a while.

As for his sp3, it's to essentially shorten the time you have to attack the enemy but as said, the more special damage buffs he has the shorter the stun duration, so it is better to build them up and that way, the stun duration actually isn't a problem.
    Ramjet

Why not?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    ROTF Megatron
    I love Megatron’s play style I recently maxed my 4* ROTF Megatron for the monthly objectives, he’s got a nice synergy with MV1 Optimus, and other Movie verse Transformers
    ROTF Megatron
    Manthro wrote: »

Why not?

You don't...everyone must be like you!
    Ramjet

Why not?

fwdbs92bgsq1.gif
  • Ramjet
    If you're going to include synergies, Ramjet is the way to go. Frankly I think he's okay either way. Megatron is kinda wonky to play with since he kinda revolves around stacking impair charges that don't feel that impactful, his unstoppable is weird to take advantage of, and most of his synergies only benefit him directly (I think he only gives the other movie decepticons like armor or sumn). Comparatively: You can play ramjet straight like most bots, personally I prefer melee heavies, he has dot debuffs, and a stun (that I never actually read how to use but it's fun when it pops up in arenas).
    ROTF Megatron

Why not?

fwdbs92bgsq1.gif

But there are a great many mixmasters!
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    ROTF Megatron
    My opinion: Literally all you have to do with Demo Megs is use a couple of Sp1s, build upto around 50 Impair Charges, and use a Heavy. Game over, you win. It's that simple.
    Ramjet
    My opinion: Literally all you have to do with Demo Megs is use a couple of Sp1s, build upto around 50 Impair Charges, and use a Heavy. Game over, you win. It's that simple.

not at higher levels
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Ramjet
    I'm going to side with the majority here. Seeing as you already have great demos ranked up then why not go with Ramjet just to try a different type of game mechanic and his interesting synergies. Demo Megatron is just another range-based Demo bot of which I presume you have multiple of already.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Neither. Save your sparks for 5* bots.
  • Ramjet
    Faithz17 wrote: »

Only 5 star demo i have is mixmaster
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Well, he is better than both RJ and Megs
  • Ramjet

Nothing wrong with the Master of Mixing.
  • Ramjet
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Well, he is better than both RJ and Megs

I prefer ramjet because i think he is smoother, but mixmaster isn't bad I suppose.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    You said you already have the good demos ranked up right? Just save your T3C demo, you will need 9 I think to R4 when a good demo comes your way. Unless your T3C is expiring in overflow, there’s no urgency to use it up.
  • Ramjet
    Right. I've decided to rank up the much better demolition: Ramjet. Hopefully he does well. I will rank up demolition megatron at one point but not now