Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Glitches and Laging

Whenever I open Any premium bot and Crystal's it all ways glitches from a 4 star mod or bot to 2 stars that I don't need.I have been dealing with is since December but nothing never done to fix my problem.When I'm stopping the crystals it lagging or Glitches four other rotations then lands on a 2 star bot. I hate that it been happening this long without being fixed

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Just dont spin them
  • Anthony16Anthony16 Posts: 9
    In premium bot crystals my 2* are not between the 4* on thing between them is 3* and *4.The game eithers lags to them or Glitches for them
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited June 2019
    Even when opening gold crystals, I thought it used to make the noise when it was "spinning"; it seems the sound effect for "spinning" is now gone on my Moto G6.

As the saying goes, silence is golden. 🤣
    I got Moto G6 as well but it doesn't excuse the lagging and glitches when I spin the crystals
  • Anthony16 wrote: »
    Whenever I open Any premium bot and Crystal's it all ways glitches from a 4 star mod or bot to 2 stars that I don't need.I have been dealing with is since December but nothing never done to fix my problem.When I'm stopping the crystals it lagging or Glitches four other rotations then lands on a 2 star bot. I hate that it been happening this long without being fixed

Hey Anthony,

Let me start by saying I'm sorry you're experiencing lag of any kind! That's definitely frustrating. However, it wouldn't interfere with the results of the crystal spinning. The rotation/spin/animation you see at the bottom of the screen is just for show/entertainment and doesn't actually have to with the result of what you're going to get within the crystal. The system already knows what you're going to get before you start spinning, so despite that lag, once it starts spinning-- it's going to land on the image/item the system already chose for you.

You are right though, it doesn't excuse lagging. We are always investigating these issues and are actively investigating performance with devices. We don't have constant updates to show on this, but please know we are definitely looking into ways to better enhance performance with The Fight and all devices.
    If that was so we wouldn't be able having this conversation about it
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Anthony16 wrote: »
    If that was so we wouldn't be able having this conversation about it

I've opened thousands of pbc since December, a majority are 2*. But the % of 4* pulls are fairly accurate.
    The animation is indeed just for show, the moment you hit the button it had already been chosen.
    If you are opening them up one at a time, do yourself a favor and wait until you have 10x of the item first.
    When I open my crystal the moment I hit it freezes or lags before even slowing down to stop on anything