Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Class Mission when?

With only six days left in June, we have yet to receive any word about the new Class Mission that they have said to be released before June ends. However, despite the reassurance that the devs are giving us, I fear this game may truly be finished. If an update to what or even a specific when the new content that was promised to be in June, I believe could give a larger amount of hope for this game.

Yet Kabam decides to leave it till the last minute to save their afterburners.

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Probably starting Thursday.
  • BiomechronBiomechron Posts: 82
    If an update to what or even a specific when the new content that was promised to be in June, I believe could give a larger amount of hope for this game.

Not promised though:
    This sneak-peek is an early look at our plans for this Summer. That means that some things might change, have to be moved out, or may not occur. You’ll get more details as we move closer to launching this content.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    With only six days left in June, we have yet to receive any word about the new Class Mission that they have said to be released before June ends. However, despite the reassurance that the devs are giving us, I fear this game may truly be finished. If an update to what or even a specific when the new content that was promised to be in June, I believe could give a larger amount of hope for this game.

We got a special mission, we were advised next month would be a new spotlight and there would also be a new bot. Seriously....
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited June 2019

Cool your jets. ;) Farther down in the Upcoming June/July topic, Vydious confirmed that the class event will start end of June, with the new bot/spotlight starting in July. So yes, I would call that being promised. It's all good....
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    June 31st
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    The mods also confirmed the June Class event would be a 7 day event which takes us right into a new Spotlight. All in all, a nice sneak peek into upcoming content for the summer and beyond.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Is your name Chicken Little IRL?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

Just to reinforce what all the other commanders have noted, we'll probably get information about the Class Mission event within the next 24-36 hours (that Class Mission event will start Thursday at 10AM United States PDT... like pretty much all Mission events do). The following Thursday (July 4) at 10 AM US PDT, the next Spotlight Mission with the new bot is expected to begin. Yeah, we're all a little antsy, but it's fine.
  • Oh my goodness, soon. I promise.

We did say before the month was out. I'll be posting something today about it actually! We're just finalizing details on it.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    It's tomorrow