Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Your device isn't compaitble with this version

lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
What the title says. UMIDIGI Power
running Android 9.0 stock with security updates from May 5, 2019.

Thought this game runs on Pie?

Link to device specifications:
https://www.umidigi.com/page-umidigi_power_overview.html

The Helio P35 has a PowerVR GE8320, essentially what is on iPhone 7.

Comments

• Let me check with some folks on this!
  • Let me check with some folks on this!

@Kabam Vydious, thank you.

The assumption here is UMIDIGI Power > Moto G6 in specifications. One would also assume backward compatibility, that is what worked under Android 8 (Oreo) in theory should work under Android 9 (Pie). I vaguely recall reading the game does not play nice with Pie; cannot confirm if that is still the case. No other Pie device to test.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2019
    Let me check with some folks on this!

@Kabam Vydious, thank you.

The assumption here is UMIDIGI Power > Moto G6 in specifications. One would also assume backward compatibility, that is what worked under Android 8 (Oreo) in theory should work under Android 9 (Pie). I vaguely recall reading the game does not play nice with Pie; cannot confirm if that is still the case. No other Pie device to test.

I have a Moto Z3 play running Android 9.0 with zero issues.

Maybe the OS had a bad install?
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited June 2019
    @Manthro, the other Kabam title that I am not allowed to mention and will not mention is available for installation and other app installed without issues.

I begin to wonder; my guess is there are requirements, but they have never been formally published.
  • @Manthro, the other Kabam title that I am not allowed to mention and will not mention is available for installation and other app installed without issues.

I begin to wonder; my guess is there are requirements, but they have never been formally published.

This is actually good to know, lol. Thank you!
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited June 2019
    @Manthro, the other Kabam title that I am not allowed to mention and will not mention is available for installation and other app installed without issues.

This is actually good to know, lol. Thank you!

Confirmed, downloaded and installed from Google Play Store.

2ztcfc91u0a4.png

• Tried Method 1 to Method 3 of the following article:
    https://www.thedroidway.com/fix-device-isnt-compatible-version/

No luck. Any other thoughts?