Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is a new achievement needed?

It is time Kabam updated the achievement screen and add more achievements for obtaining higher raid medals?

Is a new achievement needed? 39 votes

Yes. Reward greatness.
38%
Chuck_CanuckAustin555555DrShotgunBazzatron1979Autobutheadthat1guyTracked_SignalBlack_Thoughtmagnusprime777SlayerCeltMrnomisubiquitusHeroicStatic26Scw_Prime 15 votes
No. 2500 medals is already sufficient.
15%
BonesetterHUNDarthtater93Warrior2410lightningbaronmac10smg_ToaOfGreenPrimerprime5 6 votes
Revamp all of the achievements.
46%
Canuck33BeastdadBeerguzzlerParadoxFuryBntyhntr3232_Jazz444JIMMY_SABPeasFamiGamiktomovOptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoiKittenBaRdYaAmNGinjaHijacker2531iBKNightpath 18 votes

Comments

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I've seen people with a base rating of 50k so I don't see the harm in adding that one (T4 class crystal please)
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’d like new player levels, and pretty much everything, we need some new achievements to keep ourselves playing this game, how about it @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited June 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I've seen people with a base rating of 50k so I don't see the harm in adding that one (T4 class crystal please)

I think at least 3 players (Gojuanes, Jay32 and a chinese player at least) have hit over 70k bases. 70k t4c would be good, but 50 and 60k shouldn't.

Definitely needs adding though
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    I’d like new player levels, and pretty much everything, we need some new achievements to keep ourselves playing this game, how about it @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious

Just like adding a new chapter to the story missions, new achievements would keep players playing for an extra 30 seconds 😆

Huge amounts of players would instantly finish new goals, and it would leave the rest that can't complaining that it just widens the gap.

Events like this t4c raid event make sense because it puts everyone on the same playing field.

Even the restricted arena is a breath of fresh air, because it also allows newer players to compete, since most elite players have forged their rosters away into 5* bots, limiting the number of arena rounds they can play.

Now, the rewards for this arena are lacklustre, but the premise of it is great, and they should continue with stuff like this.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    DaveJL wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

I think at least 3 players (Gojuanes, Jay32 and a chinese player at least) have hit over 70k bases. 70k t4c would be good, but 50 and 60k shouldn't.

Definitely needs adding though

Now that you mention it, yeah, I've come across at least a 60k base too. Been a while though
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    70k isn't uncommon either.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I think we need lots of more achievements anyway
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Yes MOAR achievements.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yes. Reward greatness.
    After level 60 and 3500 medals, there needs to be more.
  • Yes. Reward greatness.
    I would love for some new achievements to be added!
    But I think there should be more added than just raid medals.
    Like base rating, player lvl, player rating, and different things like that.
    I’m sure that more achievements could be added as new content goes in the game.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    For sure even raid wins and arena wins could use an achievement
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    No. 2500 medals is already sufficient.
    So from my personal perspective, I only really raid when there's Energon or something else of need in the store. Plus I've barely been able to keep up with over 1k raid medals.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if they added more achievements for raids, but I think they should fix the rewards for base defense first because if you only earn 500 raid chips per successful defense, while you get at least 20k raid chips for a successful raid, I'd say it's unbalanced.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Just add a zero as a minimum to all gold rewards first, can't level from the pitiful gold rewards available