Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Drift

How good is an unduped 5 star drift? Just got him, and want to know if I should take him over my duped bludgeon. The bludgeon is forge 60, 5/50 4* sig 30. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    the short answer here is yes, it’s time to transition into 5* bots. Not saying your 4* (nearly maxed) bots aren’t useful, but Drift is solid and worth investing resources into. He was my first 5* and I sat on him for months cuz I didn’t like his play style and had become too attached to my 4* bots. I wish I started upgrading him sooner.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Drift is hands down the (second) best Warrior bot in the game. I'd take him to rank 3/4 any time, even without his signature ability
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Drift is hands down the (second) best Warrior bot in the game. I'd take him to rank 3/4 any time, even without his signature ability

As long as you say arcee is #1 we can be friends.
  • Options
    How good is an unduped 5 star drift? Just got him, and want to know if I should take him over my duped bludgeon. The bludgeon is forge 60, 5/50 4* sig 30. Thanks guys.

Matters on ur playstyle, but imo drift is superior to blud.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    He's so awesome , hands down
    Drift when paired with swordmaster synergy is powerhouse , constant bleeds and tonnes of crit hits and crit damage. And if you have deep wounds mastery ... Enemies with tonnes of health will melt right away !
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    Drift when paired with swordmaster synergy is powerhouse , constant bleeds and tonnes of crit hits and crit damage. And if you have deep wounds mastery ... Enemies with tonnes of health will melt right away !

Get arcee. She does all that and doesnt need synergy. Yes had to say her name lol
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Rocsolid wrote: »

Get arcee. She does all that and doesnt need synergy. Yes had to say her name lol

I do , actually
    Besides i know the feelings you have for arcee are the same feelings i have for drift.
  • Options
    Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Rocsolid wrote: »

I do , actually
    Besides i know the feelings you have for arcee are the same feelings i have for drift.

Well, I already have arcee. Just too little hp for me. I already have two R2 five stars, and have the resources for one more to go to rank 3. I think I might consider drift, especially due to my high combo I usually get