Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid medal count Vs profile

TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
edited July 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi

It's not the first time I raise this bug, but it's still very annoying : the medal count displayed on the raid screen doesn't match the one on the profile.
And only the profile is taken into account for the rewards.
Can you please fix either one @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

The progression for 3000 medals
cm3e806zcj2i.jpg

My last raid and profile
yzl6aq5b6jiu.jpg

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Maybe it's not updated right after the raid, but I think it's OK, since this applies to everyone.
  • Yes it applies to every one, hopefully, but it only impacts the ones changing medal range.

But no, it's not ok, and not updated afterwards at anytime.
  • Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Does it change after closing out of the game entirely and reopening it? Or does it stay the same? Also there is a good chance you may have lost medals due to a Raid occurring on your base. I'm not saying that's the end result, but a possibility.
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited July 2019
    Hi @Kabam Vydious

No, there was no attack in between.
    And it doesn't change after restart (I had multiple crashes since yesterday)

m76vhjorbe0d.jpg

I think it can easily be reproduced by anyone close to 2000 or 2500 medals
    (I see that each time there's a raid event)
  • Hm, okay. Thank you for answering my questions! I'll see what we can find out.
  • Thanks

(Oh and btw, no need to be close to 2500 or whatever. Just do a raid and look what the summary screen says Vs the profile)
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    0798fkoonpyt.gif

I noticed this bug last year, I believe it effects all players
  • I’m running into this at 1200, my profile shows I’m at 1213 but the store thinks I’m at 1184.

Restarting and force closing doesn’t seem to change anything.