Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Feedback re: New Content for Veterans

edited July 2019 in General Discussion
This discussion was created from comments split from: Spotlight Mission: Till All Are Gone..
Tagged:

Comments

• No new content for veteran players, same spotlight rewards instead of adding t4c, the current crap in the raids to get 81 t4c’s and arena is totally ridiculous, you need to play 24 hours a day to get only some of the things in the raid store, we accrue many raid chips, over a million and get everything possible even if you don’t really need it but might as well, you can sell it for gold that you never let us have enough of to rank and level up our bots. Everything in the game should be able to be purchased in the raid store at all times.

You give no new relics, no new mods, hey how about some new levels past 60, like to 100 would be nice, should have been that many levels the first day the game came out, over 2 years now and only 60 levels is pathetic. I wasted energon on gold masteries and can’t even use them. Hey, also how about tier 3 sparks for mods so we can rank them to max rank!!! Seems like you totally forgot about those. If you actually open the game and try to play it you will see so many things that need to be finished from what you started!! We shouldn’t have to tell you these things, not that you seem to listen to any of your players/customers anyways. This could be an awesome game, but you guys keep going backwards instead of forwards and not even finishing the things you started like the mods ranking. It’s very frustrating playing this game when you know it could be so much better than what it is. It would be really nice if you brought back 1 star bots so we could forge them into our 2 star bots. People have real lives, it would be really nice to acquire things for the game without needing to play 20+ hours a day, using energon to restore your energy so you can continue to play is also ridiculous and needs to go away, sometimes you only have a couple hours to play and you want to be able to play the spotlight but you can’t get to far because you limit it, let us play when we can and not worry about not even able to to finish the hard daily mission because you need 3 energies to play even one match, every part of the game should be able to play as long as you want or can play, Please start listening to your veteran players, if your a new player everything seems new, just wait 2 years, unless they start majorly adding stuff you will get bored playing the game too which is a really bad shame when it could be a lot of fun !!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    No new content for veteran players, same spotlight rewards instead of adding t4c, the current crap in the raids to get 81 t4c’s and arena is totally ridiculous, you need to play 24 hours a day to get only some of the things in the raid store, we accrue many raid chips, over a million and get everything possible even if you don’t really need it but might as well, you can sell it for gold that you never let us have enough of to rank and level up our bots. Everything in the game should be able to be purchased in the raid store at all times.

You give no new relics, no new mods, hey how about some new levels past 60, like to 100 would be nice, should have been that many levels the first day the game came out, over 2 years now and only 60 levels is pathetic. I wasted energon on gold masteries and can’t even use them. Hey, also how about tier 3 sparks for mods so we can rank them to max rank!!! Seems like you totally forgot about those. If you actually open the game and try to play it you will see so many things that need to be finished from what you started!! We shouldn’t have to tell you these things, not that you seem to listen to any of your players/customers anyways. This could be an awesome game, but you guys keep going backwards instead of forwards and not even finishing the things you started like the mods ranking. It’s very frustrating playing this game when you know it could be so much better than what it is. It would be really nice if you brought back 1 star bots so we could forge them into our 2 star bots. People have real lives, it would be really nice to acquire things for the game without needing to play 20+ hours a day, using energon to restore your energy so you can continue to play is also ridiculous and needs to go away, sometimes you only have a couple hours to play and you want to be able to play the spotlight but you can’t get to far because you limit it, let us play when we can and not worry about not even able to to finish the hard daily mission because you need 3 energies to play even one match, every part of the game should be able to play as long as you want or can play, Please start listening to your veteran players, if your a new player everything seems new, just wait 2 years, unless they start majorly adding stuff you will get bored playing the game too which is a really bad shame when it could be a lot of fun !!

So if they did all of that right now then why play anymore? The point of having those unavailable at the moment is so they can add them when they are ready to to allow us to progress further to keep up playing longer and later. Now i agree its time for a new difficulty and new story act and new bots but when they are ready to add higher star levels of bots and mods they will.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    No new content for veteran players, same spotlight rewards instead of adding t4c, the current crap in the raids to get 81 t4c’s and arena is totally ridiculous, you need to play 24 hours a day to get only some of the things in the raid store, we accrue many raid chips, over a million and get everything possible even if you don’t really need it but might as well, you can sell it for gold that you never let us have enough of to rank and level up our bots. Everything in the game should be able to be purchased in the raid store at all times.

Paragraphs dude, paragraphs.

In all seriousness, there’s good points and bad points in there. Everything is achievable for a F2P player, but the option to whale it is there if the player desired. I totally get your frustration, the grind is tough, but the thing is; no one is making you do it. If you don’t want to whale it, you don’t have to, neither do you need to. It just takes a bit more time. Or save some energon and whale it yourself for free.

I don’t see why everyone is clambering for more mod sparks. Based will get defeated anyway, once you reach a certain level what have on base is irrelevant.

And with regards to not having enough energy to do stuff. In 2 runs per day, you can clear both t3c daily missions, and get a run at expert/master. Arena is optional.

You’re understood, but I think what’s there just now is sufficient enough to keep anyone going, new bots aside. Which is being addressed shortly, even if it might be a reskin
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    What I find frustrating is that the game is clearly designed to be played multiple times per day every day, but it takes a long time for things to happen and for new things to appear. I kind of get it.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    All we're asking for just a new game mod. Something different from mcoc game modes (like alliance wars).
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd be thrilled if I could get a response for THIS game and not a cookie cutter MCoC response.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Buttehrs wrote: »

So if they did all of that right now then why play anymore? The point of having those unavailable at the moment is so they can add them when they are ready to to allow us to progress further to keep up playing longer and later. Now i agree its time for a new difficulty and new story act and new bots but when they are ready to add higher star levels of bots and mods they will.

It’s been two years. There are still masteries missing. I’ve said it for months and months even before Thundercracker, these little carrots do nothing. What makes this spotlight different than a reforged except a final boss that’s a reskin with a different sig? I’d rather see bots rebalanced, new and better synergies a monthly or bi-monthly AM refresh, almost anything else.

Instead we get practically nothing. Another reskin that most people likely won’t be able to obtain and the same old slog. Even the “new” clash was just a raid grind since the arena was pathetic.

I will never understand who is in charge because making money off this game should be easy.
    kranders wrote: »

It’s been two years. There are still masteries missing. I’ve said it for months and months even before Thundercracker, these little carrots do nothing. What makes this spotlight different than a reforged except a final boss that’s a reskin with a different sig? I’d rather see bots rebalanced, new and better synergies a monthly or bi-monthly AM refresh, almost anything else.

Instead we get practically nothing. Another reskin that most people likely won’t be able to obtain and the same old slog. Even the “new” clash was just a raid grind since the arena was pathetic.

I will never understand who is in charge because making money off this game should be easy.

Maybe if you read the dialogue in the spotlight youd understand. Its fleshing the story out some more. Wich means they are actively working on the game. Not abandoning it.

Maybe if you read the dialogue in the spotlight youd understand. Its fleshing the story out some more. Wich means they are actively working on the game. Not abandoning it.

Ha. I don’t when you started but if you think they are “actively” working on it you’re delusional. And story? Really? If you’re playing for the story what have you been doing for the last year?
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Adding a few lines of dialogue isn't new content.

Get real.
    that1guy wrote: »
    Adding a few lines of dialogue isn't new content.

Get real.

Ha it’s been so long I couldn’t even tell you what the story is about.

Ha. I don’t when you started but if you think they are “actively” working on it you’re delusional. And story? Really? If you’re playing for the story what have you been doing for the last year?

Since day 1. The only ones delusional here are you all complaining even tho we got new stuff

Since day 1. The only ones delusional here are you all complaining even tho we got new stuff

Hey good for you! I wish I was so easily impressed. Personally I’d prefer some bug fixes or improvements but you’re clearly the target. Enjoy the story.

Hey good for you! I wish I was so easily impressed. Personally I’d prefer some bug fixes or improvements but you’re clearly the target. Enjoy the story.

I never said i was that impressed. Im just saying all you complaining about nothing new when we actually got something new is possibly the dumbest hypocratic thing ive ever read in my life
    Oof you must not read a lot. Maybe you mean hypocritical, but I never said anything about something new so read a little closer. If you think this took the development team a year to complete then I’m not sure what to tell you. My statement is about priorities and this thread is about what veterans want. A few dialogue boxes and a reskinned bot does not equal the time “veterans” have been waiting.

I’ve seen what my development team can put out in a year, or even six months, so again it’s cool you’re happy with your new dialogue.
    Oof you must not read a lot. Maybe you mean hypocritical, but I never said anything about something new so read a little closer. If you think this took the development team a year to complete then I’m not sure what to tell you. My statement is about priorities and this thread is about what veterans want. A few dialogue boxes and a reskinned bot does not equal the time “veterans” have been waiting.

I’ve seen what my development team can put out in a year, or even six months, so again it’s cool you’re happy with your new dialogue.

Then dont play. Lol