Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatronus AI is broken in AM

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Ok, i am totally fine tronus can pull off astronomically impossible moves, as long as it is within game rules and boundaries.....

But I noticed when I hit tronus once, he sometimes would immediately hit me back and break my combo EVEN IF I pressed button very fast!

How could AI break your combo like this?

I honestly have not found other bots that do this in AM

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    You need videos or most will just dismiss your issue and treat it like you just don't know what you're doing. Kabam also likes to see videos of possible issues.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Megatronus is broken. Period. The most effective counter against him is Megatronus. For your situation, did relic of obedience kick in?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Also why does the stun of relic of obedience counts as a hit towards us? It completely messes up the combo metre outta nowhere.

And yes I've noticed the same thing OP is mentioning here.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Megatronus is broken. Period. The most effective counter against him is Megatronus. For your situation, did relic of obedience kick in?

I don’t remember if it has to do with relic of obedience, but it shouldn’t have anything to do with that. I believe it is a bug that maybe associated with unblockable? But who knows, it is broken and is a bug
    edited July 2019
    JKL wrote: »
    You need videos or most will just dismiss your issue and treat it like you just don't know what you're doing. Kabam also likes to see videos of possible issues.

Yeah I will start recording videos for all my AM fights. (I will not post video in the forum but send it to Kabam)
    edited July 2019
    Guys I just fight megatronus and tact bumblebee in raid.

Both of them were able to back out of my combo after first hit.............how is this possible.......it’s broken.......I pressed button reasonably fast........they didn’t block, they were actually hit

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

This can be frustrating in high lvl AM, cuz they can back out and hit u back or special....

Can AI at least follow some reasonable rules
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Guys I just fight megatronus and tact bumblebee in raid.

Both of them were able to back out of my combo after first hit.............how is this possible.......it’s broken.......I pressed button reasonably fast........they didn’t block, they were actually hit

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

This can be frustrating in high lvl AM, cuz they can back out and hit u back or special....

Can AI at least follow some reasonable rules

Tact bee can evade with his base set very often.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Please dont abuse tagging mods bro. Let's see some vids.
    edited July 2019
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    Please dont abuse tagging mods bro. Let's see some vids.

Yeah man I don’t think bee evaded in that instance. Will get some vids