Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where that Bot Intel Report at?

Normally, people want Bot Intel Reports a few weeks before a bot is released. Personally, I don't mind the wait till the last day for new bots.
However, with the recent hype for Nemesis, people are quite antsy for a bot intel report.
And they're gonna stay antsy if we don't get one soon, myself included.

By the time Nemesis Prime is released, Kabam will release the Intel Report which will be too late. So my question for Kabam is WHERE IS THE INTEL REPORT?

Comments

• arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    Chill bro only few hours left
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Normally, people want Bot Intel Reports a few weeks before a bot is released. Personally, I don't mind the wait till the last day for new bots.
    However, with the recent hype for Nemesis, people are quite antsy for a bot intel report.
    And they're gonna stay antsy if we don't get one soon, myself included.

By the time Nemesis Prime is released, Kabam will release the Intel Report which will be too late. So my question for Kabam is WHERE IS THE INTEL REPORT?

Probably gonna be released when they are going to release Nemesis for player acquisition, which will not be on the first day of spotlight.

We are gonna have to wait for the special event to see what he's all about.... Or get to him on spotlight and expand his skillset on the vs screen
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited July 2019
    Why hurry when you can't get him on day 0? What will be too late? Do you have 9 Tact T3C expiring today?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Yeah, hurry up and get the bot intel report out so we can move on to the “how do we get him?” phase. Then shortly into the “Stupid Kabam, they make it impossible for us regular people to get him” phase.

I may be a part of that last phase. 😞
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Have to say this, despite all the fuss about the animation, reskin and everything, his kit looks like a hell of a fun.
    ( Especially his sig and SP3, beware guys, Tronus.2 is coming )
    We can give credits to Kabam for this, at least.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah I can't wait to get my mitts on this one.
    Any other word on synergies other than Doppelganger?
    Reading the intel, my impression is two-fold:
    He has nice control ability and durability in long fights, at the price of lower DPS (compared to OG Prime, of course). He doesn't have armor breaking, just armor control.
    N Prime 50:50 OG Prime.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    He has nice control ability and durability in long fights, at the price of lower DPS (compared to OG Prime, of course). He doesn't have armor breaking, just armor control.

He has armour break. Check S2 again.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Celt wrote: »
    Have to say this, despite all the fuss about the animation, reskin and everything, his kit looks like a hell of a fun.
    ( Especially his sig and SP3, beware guys, Tronus.2 is coming )
    We can give credits to Kabam for this, at least.

See...all that fuss for what lol. How man different seekers are there? Like a hundred lol all the same just different colors. Maybe even a few extra abilities like acid or teleportation lol
    Manthro wrote: »

He has armour break. Check S2 again.

Now for the first time, Armor break is quantified.