Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which 5* Scout to rank up

Which 5* Scout to rank up 11 votes

Prowl
45%
TsunamiBeastdadSlayerHijacker2531Darkdeathwave 5 votes
Kickback
9%
Bntyhntr3232_ 1 vote
Jazz
45%
Chuck_Canuck0_qpaHTa3uuBlack_ThoughtCeltBaRdYaAmN 5 votes

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Kickback
    Kickback is amazing but everyone disagrees with me
  • Kickback is amazing but everyone disagrees with me

He only really shines in raids, the other 2 scouts are much better for story missions
    Kickback

He only really shines in raids, the other 2 scouts are much better for story missions

Incorrect...those annoying as #### Power mods from the spotlights are a royal pain unless you have KB
  • Kickback is amazing but everyone disagrees with me

Incorrect...those annoying as #### Power mods from the spotlights are a royal pain unless you have KB

Kickback is good for destroying power mods, but he kinda stinks in dealing out great damage, which prowl and jazz can do much better. Prowl also power drains on special 1.
    Kickback

Kickback is good for destroying power mods, but he kinda stinks in dealing out great damage, which prowl and jazz can do much better. Prowl also power drains on special 1.

Yeah he only does bad damage if the bot can purify or if it can't have debuffs
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited July 2019
    Jazz
    My top 2 5* scouts are bumblebee and barricade, but since they're not on the list it's jazz for me