Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tribute to the Mods

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
I know there are a lot of discussions like this, but I felt that this one was necessary. I tried out the new Spotlight, and it's amazing, yet there are a bunch of people still complaining because Nem Prime is going to be available just a little later. I just wanted to thank the developers and the Mods for their continued effort and dedication to us. So thank you, guys! And to the rest of you, just enjoy the Spotlight first, it's fun by itself.
Tagged:

Comments

• JackinJackin Posts: 21
    My sentiments exactly. Its time we appreciate the things being done for us in this game. Theres no reason to alienate players or spread frustration when we can clearly see development. If youre done.. be done.. im elated to see all the new content.
    The responses, handling, and results of communication have been incredible.

Especially the raid rewards during last months event. Having all possible rewards available.. and fixing the bugs expeditiously was amazing.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    I agree. For better or worse we have a free-to-play game which has received content one way or the other for the past two years. I'd love to see new aditions to the game as much anyone, but it's not us, nor the devs who decide this aspect.

Thank you for your continuous support and hopefully things will take a turn for the better as far as this game is concerned.