Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Code 12: Wreckless Driving 4 synergy

I haven't been paying much attention to it, but when this synergy activates, should it have an icon?
If so, I don't think it's working properly. I've been trying to notice a difference in damage output with Prowl, because 24% is quite a noticable boost, especially after 10 melee buff stacks.
Anyone know, or can tell, if this is working?atxx530a4jnf.jpg

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I haven't been paying much attention to it, but when this synergy activates, should it have an icon?
    If so, I don't think it's working properly. I've been trying to notice a difference in damage output with Prowl, because 24% is quite a noticable boost, especially after 10 melee buff stacks.

That's because that's an outgoing synergy to the Bots pictured. Prowl does not receive that one he only gives it.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Manthro wrote: »

That's because that's an outgoing synergy to the Bots pictured. Prowl does not receive that one he only gives it.

How do you tell the difference?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2019

Any synergy you are looking at on the info screen is an outgoing one.

Easiest way is to go into a mission, and build a squad.

Then, click on the arrows next to each bot on the squad. The first screen when you click will be titled "outgoing synergies"

If you click the same arrows of the same bot again, it will flip to "incoming synergies"

You can toggle back and forth, makes it easy to see the impact of different squads
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

Any synergy you are looking at on the info screen is an outgoing one.

Easiest way is to go into a mission, and build a squad.

Then, click on the arrows next to each bot on the squad. The first screen when you click will be titled "outgoing synergies"

If you click the same arrows of the same bot again, it will flip to "incoming synergies"

You can toggle back and forth, makes it easy to see the impact of different squads

Thank you
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Well that could be the problem then lol .
    Thanks @Manthro ...I'll keep an eye on the other bots then.