Dev team.. offers like this need to be deleted

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,725
edited July 5 in General Discussion
Seriously... This is easily the worst offer in the game:

xb35f0ljv9ow.png

For 400 energon, you can buy more than this. Two gold crystals will give you more than 5k gold (40 energon), and a 3* bot is not worth 360 more energon.

Offers are supposed to be a package at a discounted rate.

This costs more than buying these items a la carte.

This "offer" is barely worth 50 energon. There is no value in it for any player at any level of progression.

Hell, for 100 energon more you offer 500k gold and 10 gold crystals once per month.

Get this garbage outta the game, please. It's insulting to see, and only alienates your new players just entering the game once they understand they are trying to be fleeced hard.


Comments

  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,733
    edited July 5
    Agreed...just buy a few gold Crystals and a 3-5* crystal...you'll get everything better...this offer is irrelevant
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,101
    Also the dang 2000 energon for a 4 star crystal. You can use that energon for so many better offers. Why does a 4 star crystal cost 2k energon while in some deals you could buy a 4 star with more with it
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,733
    Also the dang 2000 energon for a 4 star crystal. You can use that energon for so many better offers. Why does a 4 star crystal cost 2k energon while in some deals you could buy a 4 star with more with it

    I bet you 10 3-5* Crystal's could at least get 1 4*
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 873
    It’s just flat out outdated like many aspects of the game. This offer has not changed one bit in over a year and it’s triggered by metrics on the user end so no one on the Kabam team is monitoring it.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Everything needs to be upped a star level at this point / two stars need to be removed from the rewards system except for in the story mode, so new players can build up to getting 3*s

    anywhere there's a 2* crystal or shards, replace it with a 3*
    anywhere there's a 3* crystal or shards, replace it with a 4*
    anywhere there's a 4* crystal or shards, replace it with a 5*
    anywhere there's a 5* crystal or shards, double or triple it
    PBCs should be replaced by 3-5* crystals
    replace 2-4* spotlight crystals with 3-5* spotlight crystals
    replace 3-5* spotlight crystals with a 4*/5* version like superior bot crystals
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 243
    So here's another angle.. for 6400 energon I can get either of these...

    From the crystal offers above:
    3 - 4* bot crystals
    1 - 3* bot crystal

    From the recent offer:
    1 - T4 Class spark
    3 - T4 Essence Crystals
    1 - T4 Basic spark
    6 - T3 Class sparks
    5 - T3 Basic sparks
    2 - T2 Alpha Sparks
    5 - T1 Alpha Sparks
    20 - T2 Class Sparks
    10000 - 5* Bot crystal Shards
    1 - 4* bot Crystal
    1000 - 4* Bot crystal shards


    Clearly the crystal offers are extremely outdated... >:)

  • FlrsbwFlrsbw Posts: 11
    So would the recent T4 offer be worth the 6400 energon?
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 873
    Flrsbw wrote: »
    So would the recent T4 offer be worth the 6400 energon?

    Yes
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 564
    willdorf wrote: »
    Everything needs to be upped a star level at this point / two stars need to be removed from the rewards system except for in the story mode, so new players can build up to getting 3*s

    anywhere there's a 2* crystal or shards, replace it with a 3*
    anywhere there's a 3* crystal or shards, replace it with a 4*
    anywhere there's a 4* crystal or shards, replace it with a 5*
    anywhere there's a 5* crystal or shards, double or triple it
    PBCs should be replaced by 3-5* crystals
    replace 2-4* spotlight crystals with 3-5* spotlight crystals
    replace 3-5* spotlight crystals with a 4*/5* version like superior bot crystals

    All thats gonna do is make 6* come and then youll want to remove 3*. And then the circle goes around and around again amd again.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,691
    shut up its amazing
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 763
    Kitten wrote: »
    shut up its amazing

    Make a vid of you buying them.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,691
    Slayer wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    shut up its amazing

    Make a vid of you buying them.

    dont have any energon because ive already bought them
Sign In or Register to comment.