Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

when do we get nemesis prime for ourselves?

KenKen Posts: 53
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
WHEN???

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Soon my friend, soon
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Next month possibly
  • Next month possibly

Why would we get a bot NEXT MONTH when it's own spotlight is for this month's?
  • Next month possibly

they did that for megatronus

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'm hoping it's either next week or the week after, this spotlight only goes for 4 weeks after all
  • The admins have stated elsewhere that we will have our chance to get him soon
  • Next month possibly

Megatronus was available in his Own spotlight, he was not available during the cyclonus mission.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Next month possibly

Megatronus was available in his Own spotlight, he was not available during the cyclonus mission.

He was the final boss of that cyclonus mission though
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Gunz0 wrote: »

So that means that he'll be available next month when his own spotlight mission is going on. Sorry, but to me, this mission is more like a G1 Prime special mission searching Tact Bee (I keep thinking G1 Bumblebee every time he's mentioned in this mission) and MV1. So, maybe next month's mission will be from Nemesis' perspective or chiefly about him and that's when he'll be available by crystal and/or chips. This is more like a mystery reveal at the last or next to last part of the spotlight.

• Gunz0 wrote: »

So that means that he'll be available next month when his own spotlight mission is going on. Sorry, but to me, this mission is more like a G1 Prime special mission searching Tact Bee (I keep thinking G1 Bumblebee every time he's mentioned in this mission) and MV1. So, maybe next month's mission will be from Nemesis' perspective or chiefly about him and that's when he'll be available by crystal and/or chips. This is more like a mystery reveal at the last or next to last part of the spotlight.

Miike said we would get him soon when they reveal the method for us to get him. And why would we not get the bot this month if the whole mission is about him?
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    You fellas lack patience. All will be given in due time. With what I see with the game, not this coming am week but the following we will get a chance.
    Hopfully they dont do the arena release like they did with tc.
    What would be cool is a gauntlet style where it doesnt end and you get exclusive chips to buy him based on how far you can get and the bots just keep getting better and better.
    With that said, it would be nice to see a pi increase based on the bots you take so all players have the same difficulty level and it evens the playing field.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Soon I'd hope I'm very excited to play with this mad lad
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Still hoping next Thursday or the Thursday after that