Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is coming?

pll3qdcgeqt7.jpg

As we all know it was a Kabam tradition to give clues about the next bot in the spotlight mission.

Please tell us if the dialogue of Prime Generation with Waspaneitor is part of that tradition, which is not just a cruel joke. If so, I do not ask you to say as Megatron Beast Wars is the bot of the next month, only that it is possible to leave before the end of the year.

To give us Megatron Beast Wars I hope.

Point number:

1.- Be the first Megatron Beast War NOT one of its transmetals forms.

2.- Be Tactical, NOT Brawler.

3.-Can buy it with generic bot chips since the launch of your spotlight mission as they were doing with the previous bots.

I hope you can answer some of this or give another clue about whether it will come out or it was just a meaningless dialogue.

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Isnt it too early to think about the bot of August (maybe Bw megs)
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    Slayer wrote: »

Not when you're a Beast Wars Lover and there's a small hope that one of your favorite bots will come out so you can play with him :)
  • Beast Wars Megatron would be ideal!

But we do have to reconsider other Spotlights that did mention other characters, such as Blackarachnia.
    I have a hope that he will come, but let's not raise out expectations too much, as that would create as much backlash as the hype.
  • And I really liked his first Transmetal form
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    it was a Kabam tradition to give clues about the next bot in the spotlight mission.
    Please remind me the last time it worked was when?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    HZERO wrote: »

Not when you're a Beast Wars Lover and there's a small hope that one of your favorite bots will come out so you can play with him :)

Yeah .. tell me about it. pbu0ju3jivrs.png
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    HZERO wrote: »

Yeah .. tell me about it. pbu0ju3jivrs.png

LMAO
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I hope the intro animation at the beginning of the fight isn't the same as Grimlock's, but I can see it being the case
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    I think tact would suit him well, but I hope it would be in a way that’s not a direct counter to primal if it’s not a TM. Maybe armour piercing but not break. Bleeds as well since it’s common theme with BW bots.

A unique heavy would be nice too, but finding it hard to say what that would be.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I think tact would suit him well, but I hope it would be in a way that’s not a direct counter to primal if it’s not a TM. Maybe armour piercing but not break. Bleeds as well since it’s common theme with BW bots.

A unique heavy would be nice too, but finding it hard to say what that would be.

In robot mode the t-rex head is the "fusion cannon" however even though it's never been used that way in beast mode, who knows?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    What if he's a reskin of GS Megatron? Just replace the mace with his tail-shield thingy and call it a day. But the alt-mode...ehhh
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited July 2019
    Um... there have been a ton of Beast Wars Name Drops so BW Megs is not a sure immediate thing. Exhibit A from the Scorponok Spotlight Mission last November...

47zad8rty0ao.png

Blackarachnia was also mentioned in the Cheetor Spotlight Mission. And it took 10 months from the time Scorponok was first mentioned in the Optimus Primal Spotlight Mission before we saw him in the game.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Technobot wrote: »
    Um... there have been a ton of Beast Wars Name Drops so BW Megs is not a sure immediate thing. Exhibit A from the Scorponok Spotlight Mission last November...

47zad8rty0ao.png

Blackarachnia was also mentioned in the Cheetor Spotlight Mission. And it took 10 months from the time Scorponok was first mentioned in the Optimus Primal Spotlight Mission before we saw him in the game.

So expect beast wars megatron in 10 months, provided the game lasts that long.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2019
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »

47zad8rty0ao.png

So expect beast wars megatron in 10 months, provided the game lasts that long.

It probably will. That is if you have hope
  • They intend to bring him. He is the Predacon leader so I think he will be a priority. They may save him for Christmas though, like they did with OG Megatron.
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I hope the intro animation at the beginning of the fight isn't the same as Grimlock's, but I can see it being the case

I'm hoping his intro is him descending from the heavens as he holds a holy relic that symbolizes power and purity, the sacred Rubber Ducky. As he descends, a glorious light shines on him, but the light is the color of aubergine to represent BW Megatron's g̶r̶a̶p̶e̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ greatness.
  • I think tact would suit him well, but I hope it would be in a way that’s not a direct counter to primal if it’s not a TM. Maybe armour piercing but not break. Bleeds as well since it’s common theme with BW bots.

I picture it as this:

His first form would have him consuming the enemies Buffs, eating them with his dino head-hand-thing. Once he consumes an enemy Buff, he gets a different effect based on which buff it is.
    If it's a Offensive Buff, he generates power. If it's a Defensive Buff, he regenerates health.
    Doing this has a chance to cause Bleed, giving Primal an opening to regenerate.
    Maybe some direct damage? I don't know I'm making this up as I go.

If he's in his Transmetal form, I think of him having a way of shutting down the Opponent's Buffs and then stealing them. He would also gain Shock instead of Bleed, to show that he's improved upon his weaponry and now has a way to counter Brawlers more. I made a build of this a while back.

Signature Ability for either of them should showcase his tactical mind and strategic prowess, show casing he has a plan to deal with the core abilities of classes. Except Demos, they're too unpredictable.

So for me, Beast Wars Megatron should act as a Nullifier/Buff Stealer. It fits with his character; he prevents the enemy's plans from coming into fruition whilst shaping it in a way that would improve his own plans. That's how I see him.