Move Class crystal to special tab

As we don't have any visibility on the frequency of the class based event, I suggest the 12 useless crystal be moved with the other DontKnowIfWhenTheyWillComeBack crystals, aka in the Special tab.

Agree ?

Move Class crystal to special tab 44 votes

Yes
93%
ManthroBeastdadFaithz17KillMasterCTheWolfHalloweendmDiacloneDrShotgunRocsolidJhn314TheBeastInsideserdoodThuleStarscrems_ruleqNemesisUnknownBlack_ThoughtUnknownShadow2021Phoenix8318SteffCONTRA 41 votes
No
6%
Chuck_CanuckSycko5lightningbaron 3 votes

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 758
    Yes
    As we don't have any visibility on the frequency of the class based event, I suggest the 12 useless crystal be moved with the other DontKnowIfWhenTheyWillComeBack crystals, aka in the Special tab.

Agree ?

bhvsasab4j2a.gif
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 281
    Yes
    Totally agreed
  • TheWolfTheWolf Posts: 35
    Yes
    Yes!! It's a no brainer. It would be not difficult to fix.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 758
    Yes
    I stopped doing arena this week after the first day because I suffered OCD attack when I looked at the crystals tab.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,782
    Yes
    Yep
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 102
    Yes
    The Shard Crystal tab is just way too cluttered with all those added from the clash clash.
  • Yes
    Although I think it would be a great idea to move to class based crystals going forward. As the bot pool (hopefully) increases it will be easier to dupe/get the bots we're hoping for.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,924
    Yes
    While we wait to form these crystals the special crystals tab is perfect
  • SteffSteff Posts: 68
    Yes
    Oui
  • MrnomisMrnomis Posts: 126
    Yes
    Lol. Somebody voted no but decided not to explain their reasoning behind it.
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 885
    Yes
    This should be unanimous
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Yes
    Beastdad wrote: »
    This should be unanimous

Well it is, lightningbaton over there is just rebeling against authority.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 376
    Yes
    Special tab is fine, but I think they are fine where they are if Kabam feels like it would be too much trouble to move them.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,782
    Yes
    They did it! Yeehaw!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 401
    Yes
    Oh wow. They actually did it.
    Yes
    Thank you Kabam this makes crystal opening easier,.... now can we get another T4 Class essence event 😉
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,783
    Yes
    We did do this. :)

Now would you tell us if such event will return in the near future? A lot of half-filled t4c's are itching in the inventory.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Yes

Thank you!
    Yes

Now would you tell us if such event will return in the near future? A lot of half-filled t4c's are itching in the inventory.

I know it lol 😂