Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Content suggestions

I see alot of really good ideas on here suggesting different ways of earning bots/rewards/game modes/etc.
I figured in light of the recent Nemesis Prime arena grind were all gonna be subject to, instead of expressing our disappointment, let's suggest new ideas.
Maybe this way we get some change.
My days in the military always taught me that if you come to someone with a problem, suggest a solution. Even if it's a bad one, it shows effort.

Comments

• NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Rok3 is needed
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I see alot of really good ideas on here suggesting different ways of earning bots/rewards/game modes/etc.
    I figured in light of the recent Nemesis Prime arena grind were all gonna be subject to, instead of expressing our disappointment, let's suggest new ideas.
    Maybe this way we get some change.
    My days in the military always taught me that if you come to someone with a problem, suggest a solution. Even if it's a bad one, it shows effort.

Let me guess, Army? I did 6 years active duty Army myself and reading your comment brings back so many philosophical memories.

With respect to the topic, I would like to see more usage of AM stats translated into awards (not rewards although that would be nice. For example, a “Vanguard” award for the player in the BG who ate up the most nodes or a “Ninja” award for the player with the most Perfects.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited July 2019
    We need a sheldon boss fight
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    @JIMMY_SAB 9 years submarine Navy
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I would like to see an alliance base sort of mode, like give me a reason why I need more bots. Members in alliance can park as many bots as they want in this base, but the catch is you can’t use these bots for AM, raids or SM as long as they are on alliance base. Then other alliances can bring 1 bot each and attack as much as they can within 24 hours till their bots die/ run out of items. If they beat all bots, they get gold/ energon/ bot chips/ crystals shards. If they fail, defending base gets the rewards. Kinda like an alliance raid.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641

That is damn cool, when submarine dives does it feel like riding a plane ha ha
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I would like to see an alliance base sort of mode, like give me a reason why I need more bots. Members in alliance can park as many bots as they want in this base, but the catch is you can’t use these bots for AM, raids or SM as long as they are on alliance base. Then other alliances can bring 1 bot each and attack as much as they can within 24 hours till their bots die/ run out of items. If they beat all bots, they get gold/ energon/ bot chips/ crystals shards. If they fail, defending base gets the rewards. Kinda like an alliance raid.

This idea has a lot of potential. Even if the mechanics of an alliance base were set up almost identical to an individual raid, this could be fairly simple to implement. A clean, straightforward new game mode such as this would breathe new life into the game.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    小龙女 wrote: »

That is damn cool, when submarine dives does it feel like riding a plane ha ha

No you barely feel them move, but when they do an emergency ballast tank blow it feels like a roller coaster.
  • Thanks for the suggestions, guys!
  • Faithz17 wrote: »

Omg yes, clan wars! That would honestly make the game a lot more fun.