Nemesis Prime.

Managed to get nemesis prime from opening 14 crystals was hoping for a 4* or 5* version but at least I was able to get nemesis prime :), rank up & gameplay video will be out soon on my YouTube channel :).ivqjhhxmpvsx.png

Comments

  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,381
    1711 wrote: »
    Managed to get nemesis prime from opening 14 crystals was hoping for a 4* or 5* version but at least I was able to get nemesis prime :), rank up & gameplay video will be out soon on my YouTube channel :).ivqjhhxmpvsx.png

    Not a 4* or a 5*, but considering the 1/100 and 1/200 chances congrats dude 👍
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 885
    Don’t know what anyone can do with a 3* bot but best of luck. I don’t even want him in 4*.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,695
    Did you take him for a spin yet? How is he?
  • Let us know your thoughts when you get a chance!
  • 17111711 Posts: 226
    edited July 11
    @Kitten @Kabam Vydious He is actually really good once you get those dark energy charges, you can check out my rank up + gameplay video of nemesis prime on my YouTube channel 1711.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,695
    Haha his rating was 1711 against tantrum
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 376
    My dry spell is double done! I've never gotten the named bot on a crystal before and all year I haven't got any 5* from any special crystals, only the 5* crystal. Today, I bought 9 of the Dark Matrix Crystals and on try #4 I got 3* NP and on try #8 I got 5* NP--and then made try #9 to see if I could dupe either one.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,924
    edited July 12
    My dry spell is double done! I've never gotten the named bot on a crystal before and all year I haven't got any 5* from any special crystals, only the 5* crystal. Today, I bought 9 of the Dark Matrix Crystals and on try #4 I got 3* NP and on try #8 I got 5* NP--and then made try #9 to see if I could dupe either one.

    Wow 😮 Congrats man that’s awesome so lucky to get his 3* and 5* 👍
    Could you post a pic ? 😁
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,381
    I bought 3 and popped them open, 3*s As Expected
    3mcghywgfdbm.gif
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,381
    I take it back!!
    h5taavmwp4tt.png
    Now for the 5*!!!
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 120
    Let us know your thoughts when you get a chance!
    Disappointed
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,987
    Let us know your thoughts when you get a chance!

    We like the bot.
    We'd like him even more if he weren't almost impossible to get. When we say we want new bots, we want "obtainable" bots. Having a new not offered for the health of the game, yet having the entire player base battle it out for millions upon millions of point only to pull nothing isn't fun. Dangling a carrot we cannot reach doesn't make us happy, it builds resentment faster than offering nothing.
    Nemesis is a badass bot, great skill set, cool synergies, perfect aesthetic design. He'd be awesome, if he were obtainable. I'd even pay more than a million chips for him just because, but I'm not gonna fight with hundreds of thousands of players for a 1% chance to pull him. I have an actual life.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 268
    NidRob wrote: »
    Let us know your thoughts when you get a chance!
    Disappointed

    He is a great bot for a large % of the community. I'd say an r5 5* is very good sub d104 as you can take a combo and just sp back your health. Could be wrong haha. I have no intention on using him as he doesnt fit my bots.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 777
    edited July 15
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    NidRob wrote: »
    Let us know your thoughts when you get a chance!
    Disappointed

    He is a great bot for a large % of the community. I'd say an r5 5* is very good sub d104 as you can take a combo and just sp back your health. Could be wrong haha. I have no intention on using him as he doesnt fit my bots.

    By he doesn't fit in your squad, do you mean he doesn't provide your arcee a good synergy Lol 😂
    Jk
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 588
    My Alliance Leader pulled 3 Nem Primes out of 4 Crystals. It's like the world exists to spite me at this point.
    j1v91zgv88vh.png
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 268
    Slayer wrote: »
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    NidRob wrote: »
    Let us know your thoughts when you get a chance!
    Disappointed

    He is a great bot for a large % of the community. I'd say an r5 5* is very good sub d104 as you can take a combo and just sp back your health. Could be wrong haha. I have no intention on using him as he doesnt fit my bots.

    By he doesn't fit in your squad, do you mean he doesn't provide your arcee a good synergy Lol 😂
    Jk

    Noone really gives her good synergy lol
    I dont run any sort of heal squad, I currently running cheetor, arcee and scream for am. May replace scream with prowl, but I'm on mm duty so I need me some scream loving haha.
Sign In or Register to comment.