Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Illogical Chat Bans

So I just finish arena and I go to Global to recharge my interests in fighting, then I see this annoying spammer just as I type my comment. After that I lost my chat and as I load my fear of the obvious, I still see this idiot continuously spamming with filled comment boxes. I got banned before and I know what I did wrong. But this time?! I did nothing!!! I was in the middle of a few chats with friends too! Why did I get banned?! Anyone else suffering from this excellent beauty of a burden?

Raging Rant Complete

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited July 2019
    Ye it's well annoying I been chat banned for over a year but I dont really care for global, its unhealthy for the brain
  • I wouldn't go on global, just a bunch of lowlifes roleplaying. It's too toxic.
  • Hi Tron117,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. If you think there was a mistake made, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
This discussion has been closed.