Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Graphic Settings Option [edit for clarity]

SavageCabbageSavageCabbage Posts: 22
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
Miike, Can we players have a Graphics Changer within the game? Like in the Settings? Doesn't matter where it goes though. All I would like to know is that would be intresting to see if my Tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 inch) can run high/highest graphics. Is it possible for Kabam to do this? I would LOVE this game if it could run real good with little lag on my tablet. But I'm in the game now (On computer i was typing this) looking in Settings under account and wondering if it could fit UNDER the ACCOUNT screen under the LOG IN button or it could be at the bottom (Where it says "Legal" and the Terms of Service is) and be there but thats your decision but I REALLY would like a Graphics Changer for this game. Hope you (Kabam) add this. If you CAN I would LOOOOOOVVVEEEE THIS GAME!
Happy Updating/Working/Times!,
Erik B
In Game Name: SavageCabbage
Tagged:

Comments

• JitJit Posts: 32
    I'd like one that has a "power saving" setting.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    I'd prefer the power saving option over the graphics quality one
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    I'd prefer the power saving option over the graphics quality one
  • HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    It makes sense to allow you to lower graphics settings. But allowing higher settings than your device is capable of will only increase support tickets.
  • Ik but idk if my device can live throughout high/highest settings but another reason is, in fact, to help ppl with bad device and do lower graphics
  • Pretty sure I read some where in the forums they will enhance the graphics later but graphics are set where they are right now while they fix other issues. They have a lot of stuff already planned but it's all set to a schedule.
  • I'll pass this request on to the team!
  • Thanks Miike!! Love what you and Kabam are making this game into!!! :D