Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Unable to log into the game Forged To Fight has crashed for this device

ddr8y8s5g2o3.jpeg
My friend can no longer log into Forged To Fight this is his device info
@Kabam Miike if you guys can send out an update for this device this would solve the problem

P.S. is anyone else having logging in issues

Comments

• Can you please have your friend contact our Support team so they can log this information for our team? It'll help us investigate the matter more. Thank you, Jazz!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited July 2019
    Can you please have your friend contact our Support team so they can log this information for our team? It'll help us investigate the matter more. Thank you, Jazz!

Hey @Kabam Vydious he couldn’t log into the fight so he contacted me on a chatting website that’s why I started this thread for him

Last night he played F2F on someone else’s WiFi for some reason the WiFi at his house works on every mobile game, except F2F weird situation, lol

P.S. he says he’s getting a new WiFi, lol 😆 I guess you can close this thread down now, if you want to 😊
  • I understand and I'm sorry to hear he's having these issues, however, he still needs to reach out to our Support team about this one. He can reach them by going to this link here: http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

That is an extremely weird situation to be in, but he's going to have to work this one out with Support himself rather than have you be the middle man.
    I understand and I'm sorry to hear he's having these issues, however, he still needs to reach out to our Support team about this one. He can reach them by going to this link here: http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

That is an extremely weird situation to be in, but he's going to have to work this one out with Support himself rather than have you be the middle man.

Okay thanks @Kabam Vydious
  • BoostDWRXBoostDWRX Posts: 1
    Hello Vydious. This is BoostdWRX. The one with the connection issues. Jazz444 nailed it on the head. Exactly the issues I'm having. 1day the game loads..the next day it doesn't. May not be all support on your end. May be my cell provider. I appreciate all the help..Thank You and I look forward to hearing back from you. If you have any solutions, im all ears.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I recall having this issue once in the past...I rebooted the phone and it was fixed...not sure if it'll work for you though
  • BoostDWRX wrote: »
    Hello Vydious. This is BoostdWRX. The one with the connection issues. Jazz444 nailed it on the head. Exactly the issues I'm having. 1day the game loads..the next day it doesn't. May not be all support on your end. May be my cell provider. I appreciate all the help..Thank You and I look forward to hearing back from you. If you have any solutions, im all ears.

Hey Boost!

Please reach out to Support via that link provided above. They're gonna be better equipped to help you out with some possible troubleshooting steps if anything. Sorry to hear this is happening to you!
    BoostDWRX wrote: »

Hey Boost!

Please reach out to Support via that link provided above. They're gonna be better equipped to help you out with some possible troubleshooting steps if anything. Sorry to hear this is happening to you!

Can’t we get a bug fix update everyone is having crashing issues