Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can we get more utility mods?

ug8fsb0pgnlq.jpg

Out of 6x T2 mod sparks i got 4 of these and, well, i have no utility mod to use them on. Might we get maybe 100k gold when we sell one? 😁

Comments

• 100k is quite a bit, but I can bring up a suggestion about selling them and gaining some gold in doing so!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited July 2019
    100k is quite a bit, but I can bring up a suggestion about selling them and gaining some gold in doing so!

Can we sell T4 Basic, and T3 Alpha sparks for something too I know this sounds crazy, but sometimes we can’t use them if we’re not lucky enough to win the T3 Class Sparks we need
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    100k is quite a bit, but I can bring up a suggestion about selling them and gaining some gold in doing so!

Can we sell T4 Basic, and T3 Alpha sparks for something too I know this sounds crazy, but sometimes we can’t use them if we’re not lucky enough to win the T3 Class Sparks we need

I can certainly bring it up! No promises, but I'll bring it up as a discussion.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Okay thanks, hopefully we can sell them for something instead of lose them lol 😂
  • Or increase inventory to 99 for all items
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Beastdad wrote: »

I appreciate you looking into this, but why would we ever net 0 for selling a high end spark? You are telling me you guys set these things up in the beginning and then just never look back at it?

I think they set them up that way at first to encourage us to use them. But the problem always becomes the supply overcomes the demand and were left with excess or overflow. I guess they figure we dont hit that point for a while and then they have to figure out either how to get rid of excess or progress higher.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Buttehrs wrote: »

I appreciate you looking into this, but why would we ever net 0 for selling a high end spark? You are telling me you guys set these things up in the beginning and then just never look back at it?

I think they set them up that way at first to encourage us to use them. But the problem always becomes the supply overcomes the demand and were left with excess or overflow. I guess they figure we dont hit that point for a while and then they have to figure out either how to get rid of excess or progress higher.

That makes literally no sense, as nothing in this game should come with a quicksell value of 0.

They also dont want their support flooded with tickets because someone accidentally sold sparks like a t4c when its the rarest one out there
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106

Well if you think about the fact that we're talking about one crystal / month, 100k is something you get out of popping 10 crystals with the right mods equiped. Not that much :smiley: