Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shockwave, sweet. But I'm dying for Tacticians

Seriously, Shockwave was always a cool bot and I'm really glad he seems to have his G1 form(or I guess "Combiner Wars" version which is close enough".

But damn man, another Tech? I am drowning in Techs(not that I own a 3 or 4 star Shockwave yet just saying).

We need Tacticians something fierce. I was unable to get Mags because I'm an android scrub with no apple friends. All we have is Bumblebee and G1 Optimus I think for Tacticians? 2(3) total bots of a class is pretty bad right now.

Where mah boy Starscream at? Heeeelllllp. I need to fill my roster out more evenly heh.

Comments

• Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    There are three you forgot Ultra Magnus.
  • Yeah but he said he couldn't get Ultra Magnus because he was on Android.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I personally wanted shockwave to be a tactician
    edited July 2017
    Oh so he couldn't play the arena either? Or buy the crystals? Wasn't it the Loyalty crystal? Pretty sure andriod players had access to those.
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    Slibby8803 wrote: »

No i didn't, I said 2(3) meaning the 3rd one that some people didnt get a chance to get and still cant.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Ultra magnus suck much compare to the rest.. he's only good as a base defender with a harm accelerator.

I agree with TS.. we need better tacticians in the game. Starscream just screams mediocre everytime I meet him in the game. He sucks even more than Magnus imo.. really need to buff him up before Kabam releases him. His 2nd skill is the most useless 2nd SP in the game.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    It's a huge waste to have synergies with the same class. Shockwave and soundwave have synergy we can't afford to have double tech in a team.. so sad. Such a waste.

It would be much better for shockwave to be anything else.

Please Kabam do a ninja change to Shockwave's class.

No i didn't, I said 2(3) meaning the 3rd one that some people didnt get a chance to get and still cant.

He is in the crystals that say "contain all previous bots." Your odds are not good of getting him but you CAN get him with a little luck and a bunch of money. Same as my odds of pulling a hot rod or a megatron from the grimlock crystal.
    Davien wrote: »
    Ultra magnus suck much compare to the rest.. he's only good as a base defender with a harm accelerator.

I agree with TS.. we need better tacticians in the game. Starscream just screams mediocre everytime I meet him in the game. He sucks even more than Magnus imo.. really need to buff him up before Kabam releases him. His 2nd skill is the most useless 2nd SP in the game.

I like him better than bumblebee so I guess it is all about opinion. But I tend to like tanky bots over fast bots personally.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Davien wrote: »

I like him better than bumblebee so I guess it is all about opinion. But I tend to like tanky bots over fast bots personally.

3* BB save me many times from Motormaster though.. credits to where credit is due. He's my secondary bot which I use for raids when OG Optimus is in AM.
  • Honestly, I'd say given what Shockwave does in Generation 1 and the G1 Marvel Comics, and since this Shockwave is using his CHUG version, which is a modernisation of G1 - it would have been far more fitting to have him as a tactician. Whereas say, Prime Shockwave as a tech would work better.