Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who’s the one 4* you have never got?

Comments

• Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Primal! Sigh... That beast synergy is waiting for me
  • DarioCldDarioCld Posts: 18
    G1 Megatron
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Mirage wrote: »
    S1000, increase his chance please.

I'd say the main problem with him is that you can only get him as a 5*, on top of that the chances of you getting him are rather low.
    So maybe if he were in the 4* crystals as well it'd be easier and he'd be more common, then again he's supposed to be hard to get
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Technobot wrote: »
    G1 Bee (I have him as a 5*) ... and Drift (I will get him at the end of the month). That’s all I am missing as 4* bots.

Just pulled this from a PBC... I repeat, a PB<bleeping>C:

yp90th2num2n.png

I cannot tell you how many T3kc & T4kc I opened over the last year in the hopes of finally reaching this moment.

And now we do the Dance of Joy!!

https://giphy.com/gifs/perfect-strangers-balki-bartokomous-larry-appleton-U85Gro5AbxARO
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Still have yet too get a 4* primal and I’m a bit upset.
  • I didn't realize it until last month when I needed the objective but I've never pulled a 4 star barricade. Still haven't, had to buy him w bot chips.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Duped Galvy.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    I’ve never actually gotten a 4 star Shockwave from any crystals. I had to buy him, then use an awakening program on him, and have only leveled up his signature with programs. And somewhat frustratingly, Hot Rod. I’m not even frustrated because I like the actual character or how he plays in the game, but I unlocked him as a three star and constantly duped him all the way up to sig 100. A character I don’t use or like, I constantly unlock. I’m pretty sure I’ve even landed him a few times since he was maxed.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    *cough cough* Nemesis Prime *cough cough*
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    G1 Bee, have him duped as 5*, and a 3*, and now of course Nemesis, only got the 3* of him also, but duped so I will try max him out until he becomes available. All others I have/had at some point.

Prowl evaded me for at least 18 months before I got his 4* version and he went straight in the forge bin to unlock max forge level.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Currently it is galvatron for me
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Hound. I’ve never gotten him at four star. I’ve duped Cheetor like 5 times. But no hound.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Hound. I’ve never gotten him at four star. I’ve duped Cheetor like 5 times. But no hound.

Be grateful.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    About to get that elusive S1000
    Ooooo... here we go!

bv6a10iv5p32.png

Already more than halfway to max R2.

Now, all I need is a 4* G1 Bee ... (although, I have him as a 5*...)
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Got everyone
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    Ultra Magnus. And since it seems every other 5* and 3* crystal I open is another UM dupe, it really feels like the game is starting to mock me at this point.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    My Boy overe here.

x8dvgd7lwc7d.jpg

Still Haven't pulled him since I last posted, hoping this post gives me some grace and consideration with the rng gods. I did finally pull a 4* primal tho!

-_-
  • optimius primal the monkey
  • Optimus Prime now has a shield and a sword so why can't you have it in this game and Bumblebee has a hammer I don't get it
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Technobot wrote: »
    Ooooo... here we go!

bv6a10iv5p32.png

Already more than halfway to max R2.

Now, all I need is a 4* G1 Bee ... (although, I have him as a 5*...)

I don't have him or bumblebee, as a 4* anyway ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited July 2019
    S-1000
    Nemesis Prime
    G1 Bee
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I dont have a 4* gold fish
    And i dont care about it anyway >.>
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I'm sure I've owned at one point all of the 4 stars, apart from S1000, thundercracker and nemesis prime. Though I usually just forge them because I'm irresponsible.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Kitten wrote: »
    I'm sure I've owned at one point all of the 4 stars, apart from S1000, thundercracker and nemesis prime. Though I usually just forge them because I'm irresponsible.

Most of the 4* are for forging

Unless you're an Arena Whale 🐋 🐋 🐋
  • SwiftKeySwiftKey Posts: 20
    Nemesis Prime.
    After spending 4.5k energon on crystals and played the arena's as much as possible during my holiday i only got one single 3* :(
  • MV1 and Drift
    MV1 and Drift

They've been the 4* bots in the monthly calendars for June and July. If you had logged into the game every day for the last two months, you would have them as 4*s.
  • arxe8x58wauo.png

I now have him