Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Away Missions Update Live!

Comments

• Jazz444 wrote: »
    Commanders,

Due to a technical issue, the release of these Away Missions will be delayed a short while. We're don't expect it to be long, and still hope to get them out today.

Thank you for your patience.

No rush we want to keep the arena crystals, and still get new Stuff
    Gonna be blunt here. That's not going to happen. There are already many ways to get Energon in the game, and this doesn't have to be another one of them. You're going to see more and more specialization of rewards in certain modes, and Away Missions are going to be geared towards Gold and Ore, with some chances at Bot Crystal Shards and Chips.
  • Down_Under wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike no rush..

you guys still haven't answered us about raid chips either..

You are punishing the player base who have stuck around during Reforged season..
    No Raid Chips. Those can be found by Raiding Bases.
  • Commanders,

Due to a technical issue, the release of these Away Missions will be delayed a short while. We're don't expect it to be long, and still hope to get them out today.

Can you confirm that these new ones will give t4c shards or essence? I know small chance at it but it was fairly vague, t4b, class, t3a didnt exactly say t4c I think people assumed t4c was included but I'm not so sure...I know either way it's a small chance but doesnt sound to me like t4c will be in there
    Yes! That should have read "T4 Basic, T4 Class, and T3 Alpha"
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Guys this will be history. Enjoy it while u can.
    Darkness incomingtmmro4m9qoim.png

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Guys this will be history. Enjoy it while u can.
    Darkness incomingtmmro4m9qoim.png

The 'gon is GONE!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited July 2019
    Technobot wrote: »
    We also forget that Bot Chips are readily available in Away Missions now, and that by accumulating them, you can get 3*/4*/5* bots guaranteed. In other words, you don't need Energon to get higher order bots, which is the reason most of us want the Energon, right? (I like a guaranteed higher star bot a lot better than the PBC spin, praying for a 4* Bot, only to settle for a 2* Grindor most of the time.)

for active players, this is further from the truth and why we're upset with this change. no legit active player that is trying to move up is spending their energon on bot crystals. we save energon so we can use it to help us get over roadblocks in the game.

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Gonna be blunt here.

vb5ez3oxt9rd.gif

• Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    “I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if a thousand voices cried out in anguish, and were suddenly silenced.”
    I feel this quote adequately describes what the player base feels about the loss of arena crystals.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Since we are getting less energon they’ll offer meh deals like this just to drain your energon so when you need it to buy t4c or whatever you want then you will have to buy it.
    Be aware.
    wcdyh0t20mnz.png
    edited July 2019
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Since we are getting less energon they’ll offer meh deals like this just to drain your energon so when you need it to buy t4c or whatever you want then you will have to buy it.
    Be aware.
    wcdyh0t20mnz.png

They don’t have to be so mean. They just need to sell T4c directly in store for cash. I would buy it
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Down_Under wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike no rush..

you guys still haven't answered us about raid chips either..

You are punishing the player base who have stuck around during Reforged season..
    No Raid Chips. Those can be found by Raiding Bases.

This, I'm actually happy about. Never did those anyway.
    And as I've said before, the removal of easy energon makes business sense. Just please, while these changes and tweaks are being made, can we also get some real new content? Perhaps that is easier said than done, but it would go a long way in giving people faith. Maybe not so many people would feel like they're being kicked time and again.
    edited July 2019
    We want more revive kits to compensate lack of energon
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    Commanders,

Gonna be blunt here. That's not going to happen. There are already many ways to get Energon in the game, and this doesn't have to be another one of them. You're going to see more and more specialization of rewards in certain modes, and Away Missions are going to be geared towards Gold and Ore, with some chances at Bot Crystal Shards and Chips.
    Then how will we get gold that won’t cost Energon or £££
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    Voltron wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    We also forget that Bot Chips are readily available in Away Missions now, and that by accumulating them, you can get 3*/4*/5* bots guaranteed. In other words, you don't need Energon to get higher order bots, which is the reason most of us want the Energon, right? (I like a guaranteed higher star bot a lot better than the PBC spin, praying for a 4* Bot, only to settle for a 2* Grindor most of the time.)

for active players, this is further from the truth and why we're upset with this change. no legit active player that is trying to move up is spending their energon on bot crystals. we save energon so we can use it to help us get over roadblocks in the game.

Yeah... active players know that energon is NOT for buying pbc or bot crystals.
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Commanders,

"Many ways to get Energon in the game":
    1) 10 energon for completing daily activities
    2) 15 energon for daily ads (3x 5 each)
    3) 25 energon for completing all milestones within monthly Gold arena... much grinding basically.
    4) 100 energon for monthly calendar (10, 20, 30, 40 weekly progression)
    5) ... that's it, right?

Now, let's compare that to the cost of any item in the store?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Peponfree wrote: »
    Commanders,

3) 25 energon for completing all milestones within monthly Gold arena... much grinding basically.
    5) ... that's it, right?

Sorry but you missed so many. Spotlight level completions and explorations. Arenas. Gold bounty rank rewards.
  • We were able to fix our technical issue with the new Away Missions. You'll be seeing those going live now, but please note that some of you may still see some of the older Away Missions still active for a few sets. This is completely normal. They'll eventually weed out as sets roll over into new.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Press F to pay respects to arena crystals.
    edited July 2019
    JKL wrote: »
    Peponfree wrote: »
    Commanders,

5) ... that's it, right?

Sorry but you missed so many. Spotlight level completions and explorations. Arenas. Gold bounty rank rewards.

let's complete the list, then... maybe it's not an issue at all, right?
    (lol !!)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Just saw someone opened 10 crystals for low gold and 12 min wait time and they pulled 2 t3 demo. Full sparks too.
    lvtpj6p34gz9.jpg
    ylszelsxicmb.jpg
    While ill miss the energon it does seem like a fair trade
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    lvtpj6p34gz9.jpg
    ylszelsxicmb.jpg

T2 alphas as well.. very nice
  • DiacloneDiaclone Posts: 29
    Diaclone wrote: »
    Kabam, you sure know how to aggravate your players. Here’s to hope that this signals changes for the better.

I’d say we’re off to a good start.
    Quite impressed Kabam.
    Less than 2k gold & only 2.5 hrs.
    It’s almost negligible cost & time.
    Well Worth the trade off for arena crystals.

fpc289ytue1d.png

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited July 2019
    Diaclone wrote: »
    Well Worth the trade off for arena crystals.

fpc289ytue1d.png

z59ca6he30zj.png
    rps4isahyc1s.png

WOW
    WHO CARES ABOUT THE OLD CRYSTALS, EVERY MISSION IS A FRIGGIN JACKPOT

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Wow I can’t wait to start getting these new missions
  • Ok, now that people have had their moment to complain about arena crystals being removed, I must thank Kabam for these new T3 ore crystals. Wow, I wasn't expecting these rewards from an 11 minute away mission. Thank you Kabam.
    Arena crystals will be thoroughly missed, however this update is so much better, so both sorry and thanks from me, Kabam!