Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Away Missions Update Live!

Comments

• NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    I’m waiting a revamp in AM rewards, with these T3 crystals hardcore AM has no meaning!!!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Well 5* bot crystal shards is definitely impressive.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited July 2019
    NidRob wrote: »
    I’m waiting a revamp in AM rewards, with these T3 crystals hardcore AM has no meaning!!!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Completely agree. AM Rewards need updating too after this. Not to mention Legends of Cybertron. You can now earn more swag for completing Away missions in a day than you can from beating RotK for the first time. How about more LOC chapters?

With this drastic increase in T3 class sparks, does this also mean 6 stars are coming? If they are coming, there better be more 6 star worthy content to back up the need for a star increase because there's absolutely no need for 6 stars right now.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I love these but the bot requirements are sky high! No complaints though!
  • KIZILELMAKIZILELMA Posts: 51
    awesome , thx kabam
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The rewards are pretty good. But, for me personally, I’d take arena crystals over these. The rewards are nice, though. (Yes, I said it twice. I won’t deny that they are)
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Well I've only been offered gold missions on the new sets so far... Not seen any of these nice T3 or 5* shard missions.
    Based on those screenshots though I fully expect these missions to be nerfed big time very soon. No way Kabam meant for that type of resource to be so easy to obtain!
    Gungnir wrote: »
    Well I've only been offered gold missions on the new sets so far... Not seen any of these nice T3 or 5* shard missions.
    Based on those screenshots though I fully expect these missions to be nerfed big time very soon. No way Kabam meant for that type of resource to be so easy to obtain!

Refresh. It is worth it
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    c0np3n2iy8xi.png
    This is even better than master exploration lmao
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kitten wrote: »
    Refresh. It is worth it

Yes yes. Spend that energon!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Well, couldn't contain my excitement, what with these (presumably) introductory rewards, but thanks all the same, dev team and mods.

Definitely not sustainable (unless you guys really intend to introduce far harder missions) but appreciated all the same.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    BY THE MATRIX!!

u84pvqdg9biy.png

Looking good so far...

There is one thought I have... if the time of these Away missions is reduced, would you consider increasing the number of Away Missions in a 2 hour cycle from 4 up to at least 6?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Technobot wrote: »
    BY THE MATRIX!!

u84pvqdg9biy.png

Looking good so far...

There is one thought I have... if the time of these Away missions is reduced, would you consider increasing the number of Away Missions in a 2 hour cycle from 4 up to at least 6?

Wait what you want more?
  • TimTheEnchanterTimTheEnchanter Posts: 21
    edited July 2019
    Dear god, please let me get some of these crystals before they get fixed!

Wish I hadn’t spent energon on revive/repair for a master mission I failed on anyway! I would be spamming the new missions button.

Wish I hadn’t spent energon on revive/repair for a master mission I failed on anyway! I would be spamming the new missions button.

I dont think they will get fixed, since the t3 crystals are only for high level players, level 50+ I believe
  • Tintin2k17Tintin2k17 Posts: 26
    edited July 2019
    I just want to say thanks to Kabam.I'm happy with the updated away missions. Better chance at resources that can actually help grow your bot roster. Energon is available if you play missions/spotlight, selected arenas, and for daily achievement completion, you have the daily ads too. The crystals aren't really a loss to me personally and tbh the rewards weren't all that great anyway, getting only 1-2k gold for the majority of pulls with the rarity of a few energon every now and then. Hopefully this is the beginning of some much needed improvements across the game. Not having new bots each month is slightly annoying but if they are improving on what we already have in terms of gameplay and rewards, I'm ok with that.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    These look good!
  • yigalhyigalh Posts: 16
    Thank you very much, Kabam!!!!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Wow. Time for some meme gif.
    ot7sbruf3rg8.gif
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Get in now before they nerf it. I found out you cannot refresh it more than once an hour
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

I dont think they will get fixed, since the t3 crystals are only for high level players, level 50+ I believe

Nope.
    Level 47 player here, been pulling loads of T3C, T2A, T3B.

Alas, I've yet to receive 5* Shard Missions.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    These things...
    td37tocwihqh.png
    ARE AMAZING!!!!
    xuvqiudulkak.gif
    *My reaction*
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited July 2019
    I take back what I said about arena crystals and the game not getting good rewards lol
    wcididdbjl9i.png
    I haven’t scored T3 or T4 Class essence yet but for free can’t complain 😁
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Refresh. It is worth it

Yes yes. Spend that energon!
    Refresh before the fix

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    csxiv5nygdru.jpg
    My first set. Yeaaaaa i dont know if am is even worth it anymore lol
  • The new away missions are awesome! I could care less about raid chips and arena crystals with these rewards. Thank you for this change.
  • I got some t2 crystals, no t3 goodness yet.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Odd, seems the constant complainers are silent atm....