Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shark Week is Back Starting July 25th!

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Dear Kabam, since you can't go wrong with Sharks, how about make it right, make it permanent?
  • Iam waiting
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Iam waiting

Did you mean "Yam yam" ? :D
  • Cool B)

I appreciate any mini event we get simultaneously with the main spotlight :) These stuff is saving me from boredom
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Thanks
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Mrnomis wrote: »
    Does anyone recall the final milestone points in the shark arena's? Is it a reduced amount or the normal 1.5 million?
    I think it’s 300k-500k

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Dear Kabam, since you can't go wrong with Sharks, how about make it right, make it permanent?

No thank you... as much fun as it is, if we had Christmas year round, it would lose its sparkle. Keeping it as a recurring mini event keeps it fresh and fun.
  • MORE FORGING! My 5⭐️ OG Prime will be ready to get a bunch of forge level
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Mrnomis wrote: »
    Does anyone recall the final milestone points in the shark arena's? Is it a reduced amount or the normal 1.5 million?

I think it was 320k, so I hope it's not changed.
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    Would it be possible to raise the shard amounts given by 4* sharks when forging? 9050 is not a good enough amount for a 100 sig, max rank and level 4*- that’s months of effort for not even a full 5* crystal!
  • Technobot wrote: »
    bv6a10iv5p32.png

I can now say I have every bot in the game...

Ayyy, congrats!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Technobot wrote: »
    bv6a10iv5p32.png

Ayyy, congrats!

Will the deal ever come back in Game?

• Will the deal ever come back in Game?

Sharkticon Week and the S-1000?

The 4* S-1000 deal.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    bv6a10iv5p32.png

Sadly I missed out on Nemesis Prime due to my poor luck on the Crystals, but because of my saving up Energon I was able to get S-1000 myself.

• Will the deal ever come back in Game?

The 4* S-1000 deal.

There is always the chance that these deals will return in future iterations of these events so I can neither say yes or no.

The 4* S-1000 deal.

There is always the chance that these deals will return in future iterations of these events so I can neither say yes or no.

Alright
  • Is it even possible to get 30,000 5-star shark shards in 9 days? What is this?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Is it even possible to get 30,000 5-star shark shards in 9 days? What is this?

It is
  • Kitten wrote: »

It is

How?? I wanna know
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Kitten wrote: »

It is

How?? I wanna know

Some people been saving 5☆ shards. Or they just have extremely beefed up 4 stars
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »

It is

How?? I wanna know

Some people been saving 5☆ shards. Or they just have extremely beefed up 4 stars

So have I but I still don’t think I’ll make it in time. This is my point. At least give us the option to buy some shards or something.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited July 2019
    So have I but I still don’t think I’ll make it in time. This is my point. At least give us the option to buy some shards or something.

You mean like in away missions? 😂
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Someone would have to have a bunch of 4star Sharks near max sig to have a chance
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

Someone would have to have a bunch of 4star Sharks near max sig to have a chance

Exactly this is my point. You’re literally set up to fail unless you already have a lot stocked up. This is harsh 😪
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Exactly this is my point. You’re literally set up to fail unless you already have a lot stocked up. This is harsh 😪

Then use this opportunity to get your 4* sharks maxed out... shark week seems to be a recurring event. And with luck, the opportunity to purchase s-1000 5* may also come back....
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Then use this opportunity to get your 4* sharks maxed out... shark week seems to be a recurring event. And with luck, the opportunity to purchase s-1000 5* may also come back....

That’s the thing though it’s not guaranteed to happen again. This may be the only chance we get to buy the S-1000 ever. Hope it does happen again though.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Think twice before you forged all your sharks for a S1000 --

I bought the 4* version and compared his basic stats (health/attack) against a 4* Scout Shark (at r1 level 10). And it turns out...

S1000: 1656/207
    Scout Shark: 1697/202

Hell, the high rating of S1000 is really misleading. Duped mine at level 1 and his rating is 876 against 569 (Scout Shark).

I've inserted Scorponok and Brawler Shark at the same stage for comparison.
    vesk4n7nyhr6.png