Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shark Week is Back Starting July 25th!

13»

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Think twice before you forged all your sharks for a S1000 --

I still don’t get why people want 5* sharks other than to just have every bot. The lower ones are great for forging and that’s about it.

Exactly. some people just like to collect
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Just some initial thoughts on my 4* S-1000...

I like having him, but I am having some issues in Arenas at the moment with him. I’m now 0-2 with him in the Sharkticon Arenas. I usually line him up with my Brawler & Warrior Sharkticons to take advantage of the synergies they have. In the 1st Battle against a 4* R3 Dinobot, my R2 4* S-1000 was at a PI disadvantage, but it was only a 2-match win streak so I thought no problem, right? Wrong. I got shredded by him. Second time, I faced a Max 3* Duped Soundwave, and despite the PI & Class Advantage, Sonic Shield was fatal to me.

On the plus side, I’m unbeaten using him in the non-Shark Arenas. Weird. But TBH, right now I’m not as sharp in Arenas overall as I’m used to being.
  • Benster007Benster007 Posts: 14
    Can I check / confirm... is the S-1000 ONLY available in the 5* shark crystals whilst the event is on?? I was thinking of waiting till after the event to forge all my sharks...but I’ll need to do that just b4 if he’s not in the crystals then.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Benster007 wrote: »
    Can I check / confirm... is the S-1000 ONLY available in the 5* shark crystals whilst the event is on?? I was thinking of waiting till after the event to forge all my sharks...but I’ll need to do that just b4 if he’s not in the crystals then.

5* S-1000 is always available via shards. You can see in game that his drop rate is actually pretty high at 5%!

sr26umnnt5xm.jpeg
  • Benster007 wrote: »

You can forge the sharks after the event any time and still get the 5* S-1000. It’s actually best to take your time and completely max them out so that your get the most shark shards from forging them.
  • Think twice before you forged all your sharks for a S1000 --

I bought the 4* version and compared his basic stats (health/attack) against a 4* Scout Shark (at r1 level 10). And it turns out...

S1000: 1656/207
    Scout Shark: 1697/202

Hell, the high rating of S1000 is really misleading. Duped mine at level 1 and his rating is 876 against 569 (Scout Shark).

I've inserted Scorponok and Brawler Shark at the same stage for comparison.
    vesk4n7nyhr6.png

S-1000 has better abilities and signature than basic sharkticons.. I think that's why the power rating is higher :)
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    @Kabam Vydious time to unpin
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    TBH make it a permanent event once / month. :wink: