Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

R5 Question

Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
So...I have some materials to R5 a bot..who do I rank?

Nemesis prime (Duped)

Or

Motormaster (duped)

(Both are 4*)

R5 Question 33 votes

Nemesis prime
48%
MutantdocDirculesKillMasterCChuck_CanuckAustin555555Bazzatron19790_qpaHTa3uuDaveJLBntyhntr3232_PeasSlayerOptimalOptimus_MV1mac10smg_ToaOfGreeniiDyingLightGabrielStark10Alscriw 16 votes
Motormaster
36%
ManthroBeastdadHalloweendmDrShotgunIgoranTracked_SignalBlack_ThoughtCeltFallingInStereoKittenPrimerprime5BrickT1973 12 votes
Nobody
15%
Gunz0serdoodRed_EyesJIMMY_SABStarkiller7 5 votes

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Motormaster
    Who's your main team?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited July 2019
    Nemesis prime
    Kitten wrote: »
    Who's your main team?

Good question...

OGP (4* max level and forge SIG 20)

Wheeljack (4* Max level SIG 25 max nano repair)

Demotron (4* max level SIG 10)

Dinobot (5* R2 unduped)

Shockwave (5* R2 unduped)

SWAPOUTS:

Scorponok (4* R4 unduped)

Kickback (4* R4 Sig 1)

Grimlock (5* R1 unduped)

Bludgeon (4* Sig 20)
    Motormaster
    Kitten wrote: »
    Who's your main team?

Good question...

OGP (4* max level and forge SIG 20)

Wheeljack (4* Max level SIG 25 max nano repair)

Demotron (4* max level SIG 10)

Dinobot (5* R2 unduped)

Shockwave (5* R2 unduped)

SWAPOUTS:

Scorponok (4* R4 unduped)

Kickback (4* R4 Sig 1)

Grimlock (5* R1 unduped)

Bludgeon (4* Sig 20)

I'd do motormaster personally. Nemesis is only really good for certain fights
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Nemesis prime
    Conquer everything, his reign of terror shall begin
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Motormaster
    You already have Wheeljack, so that's your Bot for long fights. I'd say MM as Nem Prime can come nowhere close to MM's relentless attack. MM gets the job done quickly, and can be used as a damage sponge(occasionally swapped out with WJ).
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Motormaster
    I'd say MM. Your main team doesn't have a brawler and your 'swap-outs' only has an unduped Grimlock for your brawler. And like Kitten said, Nemesis is good for specific fights, while OG Prime is the go-to Tactician for almost any opponent.

Another suggestion would be to move Bludgeon to your main group. He is a beast for dealing consistent damage and especially since you have him duped, he should be dealing out crazy damage with basic and heavy attacks and slaughtering things with his SPs--maybe not consistently with the SPs but it'll happen more frequently the higher you get his sig.
  • Nemesis prime
    Motormaster relies on taking damage, TO DO DAMAGE. Nemesis can copy buffs, heal, and do strong damage. Nemesis prime is definitely the better choice here, as there are better brawlers than MM. Not saying mm is bad tho
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Nobody
    Neither of them, save those resources for 5* bots. I also really agree with @OptimalOptimus_MV1 on the MM comment. As you progress in this game to high levels (Master/AM D lvl 70+) you can’t take damage. That’s just the bottom line. You HAVE to become a ninja and that’s where bots with special abilities such as Nemesis can shine. Nothing wrong with MM, he just a Brawler plain and simple.
  • Motormaster
    You already have a Tac main (and you'd have 3 if you R5'd nemesis), so motormaster is slightly better. Personally however I'd just wait, since you might end up with a grimlock dupe on the next round of crystal opens, motormaster isn't exactly great once your opponent goes above 2x your rating (or even before that, tbh). Nemesis is too specific, anyway, and motormaster has no purification ability (something that brawlers have become known for once we got new bots beyond the original few)
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Nemesis prime
    Nemesis >>>> Motormaster
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Nobody
    Nobody >>>>>>>>>>>> Power gap > Sharkticons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Poo tier > Nemesis = Motormaster
    Motormaster
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Nobody >>>>>>>>>>>> Power gap > Sharkticons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Poo tier > Nemesis = Motormaster

Mhm
    Nemesis prime
    Gunz0 wrote: »

All of this means you should R5 Nemesis
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Motormaster
    Motormaster is a bot who can take on anyone and have some level of success. Starscream and Cyclonus are deadly to him, and Sideswipe or a duped Rhinox are a pain, but outside of that, he can fight anyone and you’re guaranteed to either win, or knock them down to 1%.
  • Nemesis prime
    Motormaster is clearly the inferior choice here. He's good, but like i said before, he shines ONLY when you take damage, and take damage, you do not want. There are superior brawlers such as mv1 and tantrum, so ranking mm to 5 isn't recommened. I kinda make a mistake ranking my to r3 because i SHOULD have used it on primal. Nemesis is the obviously better option, but you could do neither
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    My R5 4* MM is about 4800pi, and takes down 10K warriors without much drama in arenas, and laughs at most raid base defenders.
    His power, attack and armor breaks are stuff of legend, and really helps most players (not pros, vets) plow thru.
    When coupled with learned dodging, he's useful against G1 Megs, Shockwave, Dinobot, Starscream, Ultra Magnus, G1 Prime, Nemesis, Galvatron, MV Megs, Tronus, Mixmaster, Prowl, Primal, Rhinox, Grimlock etc, besides the obvious warrior class.

His warrior weakness (with NB or LGM) is Arcee and her fast headshots.
    Also High Sig Thundercracker and worse of all, CYCLONUS.

I can only imagine what a R5, 10K high sig MM can do.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Motormaster
    So...I have some materials to R5 a bot..who do I rank?

Nemesis prime (Duped)

Or

Motormaster (duped)

(Both are 4*)

Motormaster.

Why? Because you have KB. KB + MM = awesome... And if you add RJ to that team later 👍👍👉👌
    Nemesis prime
    Care to explain the emojis? @Manthro 😂😂
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Motormaster
    Motormaster can be a real MF if you have an aggressive playstyle...plus he has the beefiest health bar of any bot from what I understand.
    Nemesis prime
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Motormaster can be a real MF if you have an aggressive playstyle...plus he has the beefiest health bar of any bot from what I understand.

True.. it all depends on playing style
    Aggressive playing style then go for MM
    Nemesis prime is literally a tactical bot... So you'll need to choose your opponent carefully.

p.s - the bot in your avatar has the beefiest
    Health ratings @DrShotgun
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2019
    Motormaster
    Slayer wrote: »
    Care to explain the emojis? @Manthro 😂😂

Sure...

S1, heavy, stun.

Get ur mind outta the gutter!

😉
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Nemesis prime
    You should really be saving to r4 your 5 star bots. 4s bots are old news now. But if I had to choose Nem Prime all the way, he who heals wins in the end.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Nemesis prime
    Nemesis prime has the majority votes...nemesis prime it is! MM is next