Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[Y.T] Youtube Gang is open for new recruits!

OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
edited July 2019 in Alliance Recruitment
Led by Luke Connerton, We are a chill, yet active alliance that does map 3 AM in the range of 3.1-3.40 max. Our general requirements are: Level 40+, 3 bots with around 2k in rating(or bots that you think you could use in map 3 AM.), and be active. If you wish to join, contact.
[DarkestAutobot] @OptimalOptimus_MV1 @ICPRIME , and @LukeConnerton , though if you ask Luke, you should talk to him in discord, or in one of his FTF videos.

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Here's Luke's discord.

https://discord.gg/C2f2AZm
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    0gfa2b2nfd3s.png
    Sorry but I'm not an youtuber , nor i have the skills to play D30-40 🤣🤣
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2019
    Slayer wrote: »
    0gfa2b2nfd3s.png

Remember, Luke Is the leader of the alliance, and since he is a youtuber, he decided to name the alliance that. It's not a requirement to be one though, and we do not always do that level, we do in the 3.1 to 3.10 range, and at times we do somethin harder.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Slayer wrote: »
    0gfa2b2nfd3s.png

Remember, Luke Is the leader of the alliance, and since he is a youtuber, he decided to name the alliance that. It's not a requirement to be one though, and we do not always do that level, we do in the 3.1 to 3.10 range, and at times we do somethin harder.

Ohh big OOF
    i was joking 😂 I'm happy with my current alliance that plays D70
    Bruh...
  • 5 spots open! Contact me (DarkestAutobot) @LukeConnerton or @ICPRIME if interested. We do map 3 am. Level 10+ and we go into harder levels at times.