Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Nemesis Prime Synergies

This discussion was created from comments split from: Bot Intel Report: Nemesis Prime.

Comments

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited July 2019
    @Kabam Vydious

Are you guys sure Nemesis' synergies are working properly?

I used Galvatron alongside Nemesis (3*) in arena and no incoming synergy lit up for Galvatron.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious

Are you guys sure Nemesis' synergies are working properly?

I used Galvatron alongside Nemesis (3*) in arena and no incoming synergy lit up for Galvatron.

I get this (or the lack of it) too. And his synergy with Shockwave isn't working either.
  • Hey guys,

Moved this to a new thread!

Can you tell me what isn't working right with this? I'll get eyes on it ASAP
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2019
    Hey guys,

Moved this to a new thread!

Can you tell me what isn't working right with this? I'll get eyes on it ASAP

2 of his 4 synergies are not applying. They are even “missing” when you view his Info tab. See the photos here. Specifically the syn with Cyclonus and Shockwave respectively are the ones missing/not applying. Not sure about the Galvatron synergy but probably related.

Info tab from monthly Promo for the purchased crystal:
    h7wokpsvbbg4.jpeg

Bot view from an actual Nemesis on a roster:
    yq6izwxa0hlp.jpeg

oon6qdlb2uw6.jpeg

jvv436u14dbe.jpeg
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    These were taken from my roster
    hkd6eom0f8fm.jpg
    e4hvq0g0oytv.jpg
    0yj6vc2bf0i4.jpg

• Thanks for going into further detail on this one, gang. I'll get some eyes on this and figure out what's going on.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    3 stars don't have the same amount of abilities as 4 stars, to the best of my knowledge. Or please let this be a glitch.
  • 3 stars don't have the same amount of abilities as 4 stars, to the best of my knowledge. Or please let this be a glitch.

Yeah, we're working on confirming this-- but at the moment it may seem that is actually just the case here. I don't want to confirm that though until we have a solid answer on it. So I'm just double checking real quick. :grimace:
  • I only have a 3* NP so can't compare, but I certainly don't have the Shocks or Galv synergies showing on mine, only the OGP and Cyclonus ones.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    I have both a 3* and 4* NP, and can confirm that while all the synergies appear on the 4-star info tab, only the two shown in JIMMY's post appear for the 3-star version.

I'm not aware of any other bots whose synergy set depends on the star version; hopefully this is not working as intended.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I have both a 3* and 4* NP, and can confirm that while all the synergies appear on the 4-star info tab, only the two shown in JIMMY's post appear for the 3-star version.

I'm not aware of any other bots whose synergy set depends on the star version; hopefully this is not working as intended.

Can you build a team with your 4* NP and pair with Galvy, Cyclonus, and/or Shocky to see if the Synergies actually appear in the Outgoing/Incoming View?
    I built a team with Galvatron, Shockwave, Cyclonus, and OG Prime. Then I took turns adding 4* NP and 3* NP.

4* NP gave synergy bonuses to all four other bots. 3* NP only gave synergy bonuses to Cyc and OGP.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Even as 5* Nemesis the synergies don’t actually work, it seems that are activated but their state keep the same. @Kabam Vydious
  • Let me check in on this again.
  • Hey y'all!

We're gonna get this fixed to where 3-Star Nemesis has those missing Synergies. We're really sorry about this one! It seems there was some miscommunication/understanding in the creation of this Bot in all the excitement that they went amiss! But fear not we'll get them added in a later update here soon for all of you that have him as a 3-Star.

Thanks for being so patient while we got this squared away!
    I try not to be a whiner, but here it is a week later and this still isn't fixed. And a more recent thread about the same issue got the reply, "We'll look into this!"

Honestly, how hard can it be to enable a couple of synergies?

This isn't a big deal, but it reinforces the common perception that Kabam isn't dedicating almost any resources toward this game. Communication with the players has gotten much better this year, but we still scarcely see follow-through.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Communication with the players has gotten much better this year, but we still scarcely see follow-through.

Completely untrue and unjustified feedback of Kabam.

Just last week a mistake was pointed out that helped the player base greatly, and it was immediately fixed. ;)

Savage.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Communication with the players has gotten much better this year, but we still scarcely see follow-through.

Completely untrue and unjustified feedback of Kabam.

Just last week a mistake was pointed out that helped the player base greatly, and it was immediately fixed. ;)

Savage.

Yep. Ouch
  • Hey y'all!

We're gonna get this fixed to where 3-Star Nemesis has those missing Synergies. We're really sorry about this one! It seems there was some miscommunication/understanding in the creation of this Bot in all the excitement that they went amiss! But fear not we'll get them added in a later update here soon for all of you that have him as a 3-Star.

Two weeks later: No Change.

Nemesis Prime is your marquee bot, the first new bot in months. What does it mean that the team can't even be bothered to put in a small fix for him?
  • Hey y'all!

Nemesis Prime is your marquee bot, the first new bot in months. What does it mean that the team can't even be bothered to put in a small fix for him?

It means that they are either: DiSTrAcTeD, or just don't care. I believe its more likely the first one.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

You mean like how they fixed Thundercracker’s inability to nullify backfire debuffs from Barricade?
  • Don't assume that we don't care. I had said this would be added into a later updated. This was stated as a finished situation, I apologized that this wasn't handled in a manner you may have wished but it was given a resolution. The Synergies will be given to the 3* as stated previously. Perhaps my use of the term 'soon' was used too loosely and for that I apologize, but it is coming.

There is no need to carry on in the fashion that is happening here. I'll be closing this thread as this has been resolved.
This discussion has been closed.