Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Clarification on Away Mission Crystals and Commander Level

@Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious would you be able to clarify at what point the T3 ORE 13 crystals become available? Based on reading various threads there are level 51's who get T2 crystals and level 47s who get T3 crystals.

Is there another factor other than Commander Level that is at play?

Comments

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Now this is something I'm curious about as well
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    edited July 2019
  • Im level 47 and i only see tier 2
  • edited July 2019
    It is based on the strength of your Roster, not on your Commander Level. Don't worry, it's not based on how many bots you have, but how strong your Best Bots are. If you want to advance in tiers, Level and Rank your Top Bots up!
  • TimTheEnchanterTimTheEnchanter Posts: 21
    edited July 2019
    It is based on the strength of your Roster, not on your Commander Level. Don't worry, it's not based on how many bots you have, but how strong your Best Bots are. If you want to advance in tiers, Level and Rank your Top Bots up!

Thanks for the quick response! Any chance we could get some detail on the cut off for T3? These crystals would be a huge help so I want to make sure I’m upgrading my bots efficiently towards the goal of getting T3.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    It is based on the strength of your Roster, not on your Commander Level. Don't worry, it's on how many bots you have, but how strong your Best Bots are. If you want to advance in tiers, Level and Rank your Top Bots up!

PLOT TWIST!!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Wait so less bots means less better away missions? @Kabam Miike
    I just forged almost all my 4* bots...
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Wait so less bots means less better away missions? @Kabam Miike
    I just forged almost all my 4* bots...
    Oh my bad! Fixing it now. I meant it's NOT based on how many Bots you have.
  • It is based on the strength of your Roster, not on your Commander Level. Don't worry, it's not based on how many bots you have, but how strong your Best Bots are. If you want to advance in tiers, Level and Rank your Top Bots up!

Thanks for the quick response! Any chance we could get some detail on the cut off for T3? These crystals would be a huge help so I want to make sure I’m upgrading my bots efficiently towards the goal of getting T3.
    I'll see if I can find that out, but I make no promises!
  • R

Thanks!

@BlackRazak you are lvl 47 and getting t3 any chance I could get you to give a list of the PI of your top bots?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Best 5 or 3?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited July 2019
    That was a mini heart attack u gave me @Kabam Miike
    🤣🤣🤣
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2019
    Hm
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    R

Thanks!

@BlackRazak you are lvl 47 and getting t3 any chance I could get you to give a list of the PI of your top bots?

5* Kickback R4, 6800pi
    4* Galvatron r5, 5055pi
    4* Cyclonus, r5, 4900pi
    4* Motormaster, r5, 4820pi

I get tonnes of T4E every 3 days as well. Only gotten 3x 5* shard missions since it began, though
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    I’m also curious.

My r4 5* grim is way way ahead of my other r3’s due to forging. What’s the cutoff for ‘strongest bots’?
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    5* Kickback R4, 6800pi
    4* Galvatron r5, 5055pi
    4* Cyclonus, r5, 4900pi
    4* Motormaster, r5, 4820pi

I get tonnes of T4E every 3 days as well. Only gotten 3x 5* shard missions since it began, though

Thanks! My guess is that it is top 3 bots and a combined PI of 15k.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

So does it work like prestige in MCOC or are we talking total rating?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783

Can you make a post that clarifies what rating you must be at to get these foor the ones who are trying to get there?
  • Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    I would like to know the threshold as well. I’m level 51 but my strongest bots are only like 3700 and less.
  • I just started gettin the t3 crystals today, the big change was I ranked my 5* bee up to r3:and above 4K PI.

This had me get to just under 20k PI for my top 5 bots. My guess is that is the threshold.