Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I appreciate the Sideswipe Buff and New Spotlight but...is that all?

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike I appreciate that you gave Sideswipe a well deserved buff and a New Spotlight Comedy featuring only Scorponok and Waspinator and Arcee, Sideswipe and Waspinator in the Store, but...is that all of the New Stuff we're getting for August? Don't get me wrong, I'm satisfied but I'm just asking is that all we're gonna get for August?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2019
    I'm OK. We can't have too many new things at the same time: Mini spotlight, Chrone-Vector, New bots (although reskin), T4C for more alliances (d51+), new spotlight, bot balance, away mission revamp, ... That's a lot to mention after a long period of reforged mission. Consider the game makes $60k a month that's some great effort.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    one thing to understand there is like 5*4=20 work days in a month. 20 days to do all that is not trivial task
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    But theres 30-31 days a month. Plenty of time
  • Buttehrs wrote: »
    But theres 30-31 days a month. Plenty of time

So your saying that Kabams employees arent entitled to free time and weekends? Haha
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Nah. They’ll throw another “Every-Raid Store Item” sale or a Mastery Core sale out of the blue just because someone on the forums mentioned them. I know you’re reading this, Vydious
  • GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike I appreciate that you gave Sideswipe a well deserved buff and a New Spotlight Comedy featuring only Scorponok and Waspinator and Arcee, Sideswipe and Waspinator in the Store, but...is that all of the New Stuff we're getting for August? Don't get me wrong, I'm satisfied but I'm just asking is that all we're gonna get for August?

I'm sorry to hear you aren't all around satisfied with what was brought this month by the team! We understand that it wasn't going to float everyone's boat, but it's important to also note that we aren't just working on things for one month but following months too.

And also what Gunz0 said, we're constantly reading the forums and seeing what everyone is saying. It's not uncanny for us to spontaneously do things too. That's not a guaranteed thing, but it has happened in the past. That all said, again, I'm sorry you aren't all that happy with everything-- hopefully as time goes by there's more things that you fancy.
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »

I'm sorry to hear you aren't all around satisfied with what was brought this month by the team! We understand that it wasn't going to float everyone's boat, but it's important to also note that we aren't just working on things for one month but following months too.

And also what Gunz0 said, we're constantly reading the forums and seeing what everyone is saying. It's not uncanny for us to spontaneously do things too. That's not a guaranteed thing, but it has happened in the past. That all said, again, I'm sorry you aren't all that happy with everything-- hopefully as time goes by there's more things that you fancy.

Then the post you put recently that said: "There will be no new bot this month, but there is something new":

Just referring to the changes of Sideswipe and the different Spotlight?

Obviously he didn't float anyone's boat (maybe a few that could be counted)

I really don't understand how you think something like that will replace the absence of more than 6 months without a new bot (and I mean one made from 0, not one whose animations and model already have and only make a few changes) -.-
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    it will be good to change spark basic g3 of the master spark basic g4 in the exploration because for up 5r4 it serves thank you
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185

NO! I'm satisfied, I just asked if that's all we're gonna get for August.
  • GeneralZ9 wrote: »

OH! I'm sorry for reading it otherwise! :sweat_smile:

As I said, we're known to do things here or there so guess we'll see!
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited August 2019

OH! I'm sorry for reading it otherwise! :sweat_smile:

As I said, we're known to do things here or there so guess we'll see!

Good to hear, by the way any chance of releasing Beast Wars Megatron in the near future? And are you gonna add Thundercracker to the Crystals or not yet?