Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Proof that the Raid Store Needs an Update

What the ...?

If people are able to accrue this amount of raid chips, I think it's a sign that the raid store needs an update please.

last7hhqcndj.png

Comments

• What with another relic no thanks
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Been this way for a long time. Here’s a pic from 1.5 years ago. Guess the Raid Store is REALLY behind.

ldolf6lvoum0.jpeg
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I don't think that's a reason to update the store (though I do agree it could use a refresh). You don't need daily items in the store costing 250k+ raid chips.

It would be nice to see 100 T4c shards available each day. It's small but seems about the right amount without flooding the market.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    JKL wrote: »
    I don't think that's a reason to update the store (though I do agree it could use a refresh). You don't need daily items in the store costing 250k+ raid chips.

It would be nice to see 100 T4c shards available each day. It's small but seems about the right amount without flooding the market.

Who said anything about daily items that cost 250k+?

The raid store needs an update. Most of the daily items available for purchase are useless to higher end players... they go straight to the stash, only to be sold for gold before they expire. Small amounts of t3a and t4b would be a welcome addition. As much as I would like to see t4c, I'm not sure it's reasonable to expect it in the store just yet.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Nightpath wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »

Who said anything about daily items that cost 250k+?

The raid store needs an update. Most of the daily items available for purchase are useless to higher end players... they go straight to the stash, only to be sold for gold before they expire. Small amounts of t3a and t4b would be a welcome addition. As much as I would like to see t4c, I'm not sure it's reasonable to expect it in the store just yet.

You said people build up a huge stash of raid chips so the store needs an update for items to spend on. Only way to spend large amounts is to have either way more items or ramp up the costs of new items. All I'm saying is the raid store doesn't need an update because people build big stashes, it needs an update because it's dated. It doesn't quite match what other game modes offer.

Besides, these giant stashes only happens during raid week or raid events. They are raiding for other purposes besides chips.

T4B essence would definitely be a welcome addition.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    You shouldn't make assumptions. :wink: Seeing such huge caches only brings the problem to mind. I think that if the raid store were updated with needed items that could be purchased daily would go a long - or likely short - way towards mitigating that. Not that it's a problem. Of course people build up caches during raid events, if they didn't it would indicate yet another problem to be addressed.
    Something else I would like to see in the raid store is another mod that could be purchased. Heck, even a 2* and 4* version of the superconductor would be nice.