Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Notes - Master Edition

JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Hopefully this is helpful to some folks out there. Shout out to my alliance mate (Sleeroy) for racing with me to finish with the Hardest path. Feedback welcome. It’s possible I made a typo or something as well.

Master Spotlight (Aug) - Hardest Path Notes

1.1 - Mod: Power Flow
Shark Demo
Shark Tech
Arcee
Mirage
KB (mini Boss)
MV1
Cheetor (Boss - Prime Boost and Power Flow)

1.2 - Mod: Stagger
Ironhide
Bludgeon
Shark Scout
Wheeljack
Cyclonus (mini Boss)
Shark Brawler
Dinobot (Boss - Stagger, Prime Boost, & Block Profiency)

2.1 - Mod: Enhanced Bleed
Mix
Shark Tech
WB (do NOT get caught by a melee combo)
UM
Hound (mini Boss)
Shark Brawler
Bludgeon (Boss - Enhanced Bleed, Armor Pierce, & Crit Rate)

2.2 - Mod: Trigger Rate (2nd hardest path mod is Stun)
Barricade
Bonecrusher
IH
Shark Brawler (very tanky)
Soundwave (mini Boss - Last Ditch Repair)
- do not let him land his heavy. His SP3 is unlocked and his power gain is crazy high)
Shark Tactician
Rhinox (Boss - Heavy Stun, Trigger Rate, & Physical Resistance)

3.1 - Mod: Relentless Assault (2nd hardest path is Armor Pierce)
Arcee (oof, she shoots a lot causing you to dodge and boost that mod even more)
Shark Demo
Shark Tact
Mirage
Tantrum (mini Boss)
G1 Bee
Primal (Boss - Relentless Assault, Armor Pierce, & Energy Resistance)
- avoid using a Tech bot unless you like long fights. Ok to use a Tech with DOT though. His Armor and Energy Resistance make for a tanky Boss.

3.2 - Mod: Last Ditch Repair (2nd hardest path mod is Enhanced Bleed)
Ratchet
Shark Brawler
Shark Scout (do NOT let him get to SP2)
Bonecrusher
Mini Boss - Wasp - Ranged Damage 4 and Prime Boost 4
Ultra Magnus
Scorponok - Prime Boost 4, Last Ditch Repair 4, Enhanced Bleed 4, Trigger Rate 4, Debuff Duration 4

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So Wasp is no boss this month? Well that doesn't sting enough.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited August 2019
    You can also put that the minibosses DOESN'T have the same mods as the other defenders are having in the same lane.

for example Hound in 2.1 doesnt have enhanced bleeds mod, he's got range dmg and speed increase mod.

Btw

Tantrum is having Cycle Resist Mod.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    So Wasp is no boss this month? Well that doesn't sting enough.

Just a mini Boss. Strange for sure.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Slayer wrote: »
    You can also put that the minibosses DOESN'T have the same mods as the other defenders are having in the same lane.

for example Hound in 2.1 doesnt have enhanced bleeds mod, he's got range dmg and speed increase mod.

Yeh, I missed a few along the way. Thanks for noting Hound.
    Also the hardest paths not mentioned in OPs post are 2.2 - Trigger Rate
    3.1 - Relentless Assault
    3.2 - Last Ditch Repair
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Thanks @JIMMY_SAB for the notes
  • Oh god that rhinox is gonna murder me if I take my default team (prowl is my go-to scout. Free shock damage for 15% of my health a pop here I go). Thanks for the notes!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Can say that Primal was very nasty. Duped megatron will easily finish him but mines not duped
    Oh god that rhinox is gonna murder me if I take my default team (prowl is my go-to scout. Free shock damage for 15% of my health a pop here I go). Thanks for the notes!

Try hitting his block when shield is active, and use lots of SP2
    Oh god that rhinox is gonna murder me if I take my default team (prowl is my go-to scout. Free shock damage for 15% of my health a pop here I go). Thanks for the notes!

Try Ironhide without crit rate mastery.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    3.1 Primal (Boss - Relentless Assault, Armor Pierce, Energy Resistance & Melee Damage)
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Kitten wrote: »
    Can say that Primal was very nasty. Duped megatron will easily finish him but mines not duped

Neither's mine, but he still got his armour crushed!
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »

Neither's mine, but he still got his armour crushed!

Oh yeah man, love it when primal cant get his pesky armour back
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    We need legendary difficulty. Gotta show u guys how to do this blindfolded(joke)
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I feel like they made master shockingly easy to go along with the comedic dialogue (which I haven't read but gleaned info from other posts). I actually found myself saying "is this a joke?" after taking down Scorp with less than 30 hits.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Thanks Jimmy, very cool
    9kgnqfeddi6g.gif
    I feel like they made master shockingly easy to go along with the comedic dialogue (which I haven't read but gleaned info from other posts). I actually found myself saying "is this a joke?" after taking down Scorp with less than 30 hits.

Players are getting stronger yet master stays the same.. same difficulty level i mean
    We need another spotlight difficulty level.
    That Enhanced Bleed lane is such a bless....
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Just a small heads up. Remember to bring a bleed counter for Last ditch Repair

I remember fighting BC on Last ditch Repair yesterday. I didn’t bring any counters yet I still jumped into the battle and fought him like an idiot. 1 stack of bleed coming from him is able to melt 10% of your health bar, 3 stacks are capable of power locking you and reducing your damage to just 2 numbers. Had to exit the stage and bring Thundercracker in to kick his ass.