Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

UPDATED THIS GAME HONESTLY

All these updates kabam makes and tells us "some bugs are fixed" are not actually fixed. Our bots are getting worse. He fixes his own bots and upgrades them to ridiculous rating that very few can actually finish, more-so on Master Special Missions. Several months ago, most of us barely finished Master and now can't even accomplish it. Their rating almost doubles with those ridiculous mods. One of my 5 star bot has a rating of 7800 and goes against 6500 enemy bot, their bot removes my health 4x faster than my bot. I AM PISSED OFF AND THIS GAME IS BECOMING A PIECE OF JUNK. Came really close of UNINSTALLING. How the HELL can we rank up our 5 star bots and 4 star mods when there is zero to non possibility to get those sparks. KABAM REALLY NEEDS TO PUT HIS HEAD INTO THIS GAME AND UPDATE IT HONESTLY TO OUR ADVANTAGE. Most players would agree on this because I chatted with a lot of them and read their comments.
Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.