Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly achievements

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
Regarding the monthly achievements. Are we still receiving credit for the “rank a five star wasp/arcee/sideswipe to rank 2” if we already had them ranked up before the monthly achievements started? I had five star arcee and wasp ranked up before the monthly achievements started and I haven’t received credit for those achievements yet. Are you guys not giving that credit anymore?

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Just be patient. Read your in-game mail.

3kv0iyvtvdgz.png
  • JKL wrote: »
    Just be patient. Read your in-game mail.

3kv0iyvtvdgz.png

Thanks, I did read the mail. Don’t know if you received yours but the 48 hours are up and I haven’t received mine
  • Me too. After the 48h my achievement has not been unlocked yet. @Kabam Miike?
  • I'll get word out to someone about this! See what's going on!
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    I'll get word out to someone about this! See what's going on!

Thank you! I got arcee achievement for monthly. Waiting on wasp one but I'm sure it's coming. Now to fix that red x for the daily login... lol
  • This should be fixed now y'all! Give it a bit, but soon enough y'all will be seeing this recognized. If you still don't see it by end of day tomorrow, let us know. :)
  • This should be fixed now y'all! Give it a bit, but soon enough y'all will be seeing this recognized. If you still don't see it by end of day tomorrow, let us know. :)

Right now! Thank you all guys!
  • Thank you @Kabam Vydious
  • Rocsolid wrote: »

Thank you! I got arcee achievement for monthly. Waiting on wasp one but I'm sure it's coming. Now to fix that red x for the daily login... lol

I’m sure they will fix the red X, don’t worry
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    DinoTrons wrote: »
    Rocsolid wrote: »

I’m sure they will fix the red X, don’t worry

I dont care tbh. Lol. I've gotten 5 5* shard mission in the last 18 hours so I'm good. Now I'll be 5* jinx cause I said that lol