Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please Balance cyclonus too

Please Balance cyclonus too...I reckon he remains as the only tactician who cannot inflict amour break..his sp1 can armour break that's fine...but we can't always use his sp1 against brawlers... especially those brawlers who generate armour buffs..his sp2 is good but only against those bots who cannot generate amour buff...thus I have a suggestion that if he could apply amour debuff on the first hit of his sp2..thanks

Comments

• Arnold_Palmer795Arnold_Palmer795 Posts: 38
    edited August 2019
    His sp1 can amour pierce that's my bad
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Handled properly, Cyclonus can tear through just about anybody. He doesn't need a buff....
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Can't he nullify buffs, like armor?
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    Handled properly, Cyclonus can tear through just about anybody. He doesn't need a buff....

He's really good I agree but I have tested him against rok grindor ... he's sp2 isn't much effective
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Agree with OP.
    At current rate, my 4800pi can only beat brawlers of up to 10K rating in arenas, and only 7K in raids augmented by RR or Prime mods.

Please Kabam, help!
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Nightpath wrote: »

He's really good I agree but I have tested him against rok grindor ... he's sp2 isn't much effective

You shouldn't be using s2. You should be using his s1 while he has a melee buff active. He doesn't need any balancing, you have to better understand his mechanics. His s2 is his worst special. S1 pierces armor and his s3 is one of the better ones since it gives you his dark field. His nullify is also very good because you can even nullify if they block.

Sounds like you all generally don't know how to use him effectively.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Here's what I want:
    Motormaster's & Bludgeon's special 1 to did literally ANYTHING!!
    Windblade's special 3 to do either more damage or provide armour piercing for a set time
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Here's what I want:
    Windblade's special 3 to do either more damage or provide armour piercing for a set time

Bludgeon's special 1 has a high chance to bleed. A very high chance.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Here's what I want:

Bludgeon is fine as is. Windblade should just have her special 3s chance to stun boosted so you have a reason to use it over her other ones.

But Motormaster? He’s due for a fixing. He needs to be dangerously near death and/or have a high level signature to put out any worthwhile damage, you have no reason to use his special 1, as it’s the only special in the game that has no effects from using it and isn’t boosted by any of his abilities. And he’s the only bot in the game who’s special 3 gives him a disadvantage(health loss) so you shouldn’t ever really be using it. A suicidal bot was cool at the games launch, but now he’s outclassed by every Brawler except maybe Grindor, but that’s a hard call.

And with regards to Cyclonus, he’s a powerful bot. Pay attention and time his specials to coincide with buffs and dark fields and he will hit harder than most. Best way to go is one full ranged combo, build up power for just before a special 3, two ranged and a dash in for a seven hit combo and then special 3. He fires off one shot before his last hit, so you’ll get a ranged damage increase just at the right moment. If you’re really good at timing and keeping track of hits, you can even get a melee buff just after and have it hit as hard as can be, but that normally requires a lot more effort. He’s a bit more difficult to use, but definitely not in need of any buff.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Agreed with Motormaster. He's the 'new' generic useless bot.
    Special 1 is junk. He cannot counter any bot or mod. Aka Sideswipe pre buff
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Down_Under wrote: »
    Agreed with Motormaster. He's the 'new' generic useless bot.
    Special 1 is junk. He cannot counter any bot or mod. Aka Sideswipe pre buff

Life Transfer? His damage while he’s at low health is bonkers. Or how about Absorb Projectile? You can keep dashing forward instead of using any ranged attacks. Sure it’s risky as hell to lose that much health, but high risk = high rewards.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    There's no life transfer for Motormaster
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Down_Under wrote: »
    There's no life transfer for Motormaster

He mean, life transfer mod
  • Just need an armour break from cyclonus 🙂
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Here's what I want:

Grindor and Ramjet need a buff too.
    Here's what I want:

Really all the Movie cons need one. Their kits revolve around getting hit, which makes for neat enemies, but dull bots to play as. Mixmaster doesn’t work that way, but to get any meaningful damage you can’t use any specials for a minute. So he’s a dangerous enemy, but almost always an inferior choice to use.

And Ramjet could stand to get a little buff, something like Tantrum, get more passive armor on heavy attacks because right now, it’s pretty unwise to use his heavy without dashing in first and getting in some set-up hits and his Unstoppable doesn’t have much use. But his other abilities are pretty good, the dude can chain stun like nobodies business, and his synergies with Starscream and Motormaster are great. I’d say he should get an update at some point, but he shouldn’t be a priority.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited August 2019
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Here's what I want:

Really all the Movie cons need one. Their kits revolve around getting hit, which makes for neat enemies, but dull bots to play as. Mixmaster doesn’t work that way, but to get any meaningful damage you can’t use any specials for a minute. So he’s a dangerous enemy, but almost always an inferior choice to use.

And Ramjet could stand to get a little buff, something like Tantrum, get more passive armor on heavy attacks because right now, it’s pretty unwise to use his heavy without dashing in first and getting in some set-up hits and his Unstoppable doesn’t have much use. But his other abilities are pretty good, the dude can chain stun like nobodies business, and his synergies with Starscream and Motormaster are great. I’d say he should get an update at some point, but he shouldn’t be a priority.

Also, i forgot to add hound. He still sucks even after the buff. Edit: Also bonecrusher too
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2019
    Here's what I want:

Really all the Movie cons need one. Their kits revolve around getting hit, which makes for neat enemies, but dull bots to play as.

Besides Grindor, Megatron is the Movie Con that really needs a buff. All Megatrons and Primes are made to be greater than most bots in thus game, but RotF Megs seems to be that black sheep. Back in the day, he was pretty high tier, but with more powerful bots being released, he seems to be a bit lower, especially when it comes to Demolitions. He's not useless, but he really needs a damage boost to be a better Demo and hold the title of Megatron.
  • Arnold_Palmer795Arnold_Palmer795 Posts: 38
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Vydious would it be possible that you guys make another bot rebalance list. Because some bots still need to be rebalanced. Thanks.🙂🙂
    Here's what I want:

Also, i forgot to add hound. He still sucks even after the buff. Edit: Also bonecrusher too

Hound could use some help, just boost his Burns and Bleeds and I think he’d be fine. And Bonecrusher is a tricky one. Barricade, Grindor and Demotron all gain buffs that just hinder the players progress in beating them in a variety of ways. But a similarly leveled Bonecrusher can kill most bots without even getting in a hit. I’ve gone into fights without a counter to him, had perfect matches, and still lost. That’s infuriating enough. But when you use him, the bleeds he offensively inflicts are too short to let you take advantage of his signature and he only gains short Precision buffs if his enemy uses a special attack. So one of the worst bots to fight ends up also being one of the worst bots to use. I have ideas on how to help Motormaster and Ramjet and Soundwave. But I have no clue what to do with the Movie cons that doesn’t involve completely changing them.
  • BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Here's what I want:

Hound could use some help, just boost his Burns and Bleeds and I think he’d be fine. And Bonecrusher is a tricky one. Barricade, Grindor and Demotron all gain buffs that just hinder the players progress in beating them in a variety of ways. But a similarly leveled Bonecrusher can kill most bots without even getting in a hit. I’ve gone into fights without a counter to him, had perfect matches, and still lost. That’s infuriating enough. But when you use him, the bleeds he offensively inflicts are too short to let you take advantage of his signature and he only gains short Precision buffs if his enemy uses a special attack. So one of the worst bots to fight ends up also being one of the worst bots to use. I have ideas on how to help Motormaster and Ramjet and Soundwave. But I have no clue what to do with the Movie cons that doesn’t involve completely changing them.

I suggest a buff to BC:
    Increase his bleed damage and timer, it really helps with his sig.
    Buff the specials, considering this bot is a god of bleeds, his specials do relatively low damage.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Lol. BC only needs to have longer bleed duration on his heavies and SP2 to make his signature ability more worthwhile. They can reduce the bleed damage, I don’t care. Even without high bleed damage, this bot can still be a good power controller/hard hitter when awakened
    Here's what I want:

I suggest a buff to BC:
    Buff the specials, considering this bot is a god of bleeds, his specials do relatively low damage.
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Lol. BC only needs to have longer bleed duration on his heavies and SP2 to make his signature ability more worthwhile. They can reduce the bleed damage, I don’t care. Even without high bleed damage, this bot can still be a good power controller/hard hitter when awakened

Well yeah but if you buff him further, then he’s just gonna be the hardest enemy in the game to fight. Arguably he already is. If you go into a fight with a Bonecrusher at a equal or higher level using anyone that isn’t Grimlock(duped), Thundercracker, Tantrum(duped), MV1, or Optimus Primal(duped) and his Beast Warriors, you’ll either die, or finish the fight with a sliver of health left. Soundwave can kind of hold his own, but that’s only because of his strong power gains. Megatronus works similarly, but less effectively since his power gain is so much slower and he seems to have a really high crit rate for a Demo. Megatronus may counter everyone, but at least he has to hit you to kill you.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Here's what I want:

I suggest a buff to BC:

Well yeah but if you buff him further, then he’s just gonna be the hardest enemy in the game to fight. Arguably he already is. If you go into a fight with a Bonecrusher at a equal or higher level using anyone that isn’t Grimlock(duped), Thundercracker, Tantrum(duped), MV1, or Optimus Primal(duped) and his Beast Warriors, you’ll either die, or finish the fight with a sliver of health left. Soundwave can kind of hold his own, but that’s only because of his strong power gains. Megatronus works similarly, but less effectively since his power gain is so much slower and he seems to have a really high crit rate for a Demo. Megatronus may counter everyone, but at least he has to hit you to kill you.

In raids, Motormaster usually makes light work of him, even on HA 4*.
    Don't get hit, keep on armor breaking him, and finish him off with an SP2.
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Here's what I want:

I suggest a buff to BC:

In raids, Motormaster usually makes light work of him, even on HA 4*.
    Don't get hit, keep on armor breaking him, and finish him off with an SP2.

For raids I do Soundwave, Shockwave, Megatron, all four star max rank and level. 8/10 times Soundwave can beat Bonecrusher, regardless of mod, and even if he can’t finish him off, he always knocks him down to his last legs that Shock or Megs can be clean up for the rest of the raid.

I just don’t like Motormaster. Playing with him is like playing with a handicap. He’s not the worst one around, but he’s definitely in the bottom tier. He has to be near death and have a high level signature to put out any good damage, and using anything other than his special 2 is a bad idea. I can play alright with him, but I still think he’s in dire need of a few buffs, and it seems most would agree.