Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to fight Galvatron in AM

2»

Comments

• 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    I
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Prowl is best bot against tronus. For those of u bad at dodging his special, prowl guarentee tronus will not see a single bar hit for entire fight. Most tech is decent against him and tronus vs tronus is good as well

Also, things people who don't read abilities on bots for $300

reading noob manual is one thing, practice in reality is another. Do u guys read ability manual ?

If tronus get hit his suppression is will not work

Strangely I basically soloed tronus with prowl not sure how I did that

It was why u said I could repeatedly nail him in corner. U gain power faster just by hitting him. While he only gains slower passive power

Also read this

“If the opponent reaches zero Power as a result of this Power Burn, the strength of their Power Gain Buffs is reduced by 15% for the rest of the fight.”

Tronus’s power gain isn’t a buff. It’s a passive, like grindor having extra armour naturally, or tantrum when he dashes. It isn’t something that can be copied or stolen. It’s a passive part of their kit. Soundwave is different in the sense he has to activate his, as is prowl. Tronus however gains his naturally, or passively as it’s called.

You can try this with a 5* tech and 4* tronus, it doesn’t increase his power gain or anything. That’s been tried and disproven. You can power lock him, but slow his power gain, you can’t. Unless there’s something outside, like RR. But that counts as a buff as it’s a mod.

Yeah I searched forum realized his passive power gain isn’t considered a power gain buff. Anyway, I will video it next time when I have a chance vs him in AM.

When I fought him I just kept beating and draining his power. I never read buff or battle text. So I don’t really understand how it works. Just that I beat him and he barely used special
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I
    Prowl is best bot against tronus. For those of u bad at dodging his special, prowl guarentee tronus will not see a single bar hit for entire fight. Most tech is decent against him and tronus vs tronus is good as well

reading noob manual is one thing, practice in reality is another. Do u guys read ability manual ?

It was why u said I could repeatedly nail him in corner. U gain power faster just by hitting him. While he only gains slower passive power

Also read this

“If the opponent reaches zero Power as a result of this Power Burn, the strength of their Power Gain Buffs is reduced by 15% for the rest of the fight.”

Tronus’s power gain isn’t a buff. It’s a passive, like grindor having extra armour naturally, or tantrum when he dashes. It isn’t something that can be copied or stolen. It’s a passive part of their kit. Soundwave is different in the sense he has to activate his, as is prowl. Tronus however gains his naturally, or passively as it’s called.

You can try this with a 5* tech and 4* tronus, it doesn’t increase his power gain or anything. That’s been tried and disproven. You can power lock him, but slow his power gain, you can’t. Unless there’s something outside, like RR. But that counts as a buff as it’s a mod.

Yeah I searched forum realized his passive power gain isn’t considered a power gain buff. Anyway, I will video it next time when I have a chance vs him in AM.

When I fought him I just kept beating and draining his power. I never read buff or battle text. So I don’t really understand how it works. Just that I beat him and he barely used special

Is your Prowl duped? We might be glancing over the most important thing.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    JKL wrote: »
    I

Also read this

Is your Prowl duped? We might be glancing over the most important thing.

Yeah sig 39. Rank 4 max forge
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited August 2019
    Jetfire. Lol both cyclonus and galv are by far the hardest minibosses we've seen. But jetfire can utterly wreck galv. It requires alot of skill. Jetfire's skillset is very interactive but very powerful. If you whiff and don't do it right you can get wrecked, but he is by far the best weapon against galv.