Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ideas to Base Improvement

How do you guys think if the game added more features to the base? It would be more awesome! I want to know what do you guys think of it! Here's one of my ideas: Weapon Blacksmiths: Here we can craft a Weapon Crystal every day. Weapon crystal: Contains a 2-4 star Weapon. Weapon: A new equipment for each class of bots to increase ratings.
Tagged:

Comments

• KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    edited July 2017
    Some of the suggestions I had seen and liked.

1. Linked nodes like AM. Let node 5 & 6 linked to node 7, and node 2&3 link to node 4.
    2. Mod have basic buffs for linked nodes, but also have synergy with certain other mods (like bots), that gives either a secondary buff or an improved buff.
    3. Allows bot synergy to worked in base defence. To balance things this can be limited to only bots in adjacent nodes. This would create more variety of bot mixes in defence.
    4. Crystal extractors would auto claim crystal, when there is no crystal left unopen in the extractor.
  • Haha, cool!
  • I think they should add this relic: Tier 1 Sentinel's Pillars: -5% time on Away Missions.
  • I think they could add 2 new Relic slot per year.
  • I also think they could add the option to customize your Base and add new buildings. People could customize their base nodes in Exchange of Gold and Energon. You should add an Energon mining machine, wich you could collect x5 Energon Daily.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited July 2017
    My suggestion: more skins for base. Make the Nemesis please! How can a war start on earth when everyone has the Ark? Think about it Kabam, skins can be sold in store.

Also as said before, give a "collect all" button to harvest all those gold, away mission rewards and free crystals in one click.
  • I really like the ideas for the skins.
    And add one more node for the final boss of the base.
    Also for the alliance crystal to collect by the same way as we collect the daily and 4 hour crystals
  • For a Halloween Events we can costuming our base like a spooky house, and so on the other special days
  • @Kabam, approved the base skins idea.
  • Suggestions for Base skins:

- Earth Wars Skin;
    - Combiner Wars Skin;
    - Beast Wars Skin;
    - Iacon Skin;
    - Kaon Skin;
    - Sea of Rust Skin;
    - Ruins of Crystal City Skin;
    - Nemesis Skin;
    - N.E.S.T Headquarters Skin;
    - The Last Knight Skin;
    of course, all that added to the classic "New Quintessa Skin".

Skins could be purchased using Energon.
  • In Christmas, there could be a Giant Christmas tree in a side of the Base, and snowing or something else... in New Year, there could be fireworks out of the Base.
  • Haha cool! And for Easter, there could be eggs and bunnies!
  • And on Easter, the crystals is decorated as eggs, and the featured bot is Bunny Megatron. Lol
  • Kabam, please comment and approve our ideas!
  • WOW! Well, I can't approve the ideas, since I'm not the one that makes decisions on this kind of stuff... but I can certainly comment, and make sure the suggestions are seen. ;) Thanks for the ideas everyone! Keep them coming!

Please remember, not everything can be done. Our developers are working all the time to bring new and exciting content into the game and there may already be things in the works that take precedence. There's a lot that goes into the design process too, and new content does take time to build from coding numbers and letters into a workable live game. We love that you're excited to see new additions!
  • Thanks @Kabam Tenebrous for the comment! Hope we got more ideas here!
  • Maybe on the base can be an Alliance Member Activity, so we can see which members are online and what are they doing, for example: A member is grinding arena, playing mission, on raids, upgrading bots, or free at that time.
  • Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
    edited July 2017
    Maybe on the base can be an Alliance Member Activity, so we can see which members are online and what are they doing, for example: A member is grinding arena, playing mission, on raids, upgrading bots, or free at that time.

Agreed for sure. The Base is too empty, Kabam should really add more stuff there. Example: like in Transformers: Earth Wars, your Bots could walk through your Base, and if you tap them, you would get to move through the Base with them @Kabam Tenebrous.
  • You should also add the option to purchase more Nodes with Energon, so that Commanders could improve their Base Defense. With only 7 Nodes, Raid Attacks are too much easy... (Plus, from these 7 Nodes, only 5 are walked by the attacking Commander).
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    You should also add the option to purchase more Nodes with Energon, so that Commanders could improve their Base Defense. With only 7 Nodes, Raid Attacks are too much easy... (Plus, from these 7 Nodes, only 5 are walked by the attacking Commander).

I would go more for relic slots than defense nodes. Raids would instantly become P2W and Alphas would basically go back behind a paywall. Relics would be nice, especially once we start getting fifteen or twenty different ones
  • I really like the ideas for the skins.
    And add one more node for the final boss of the base.
    Also for the alliance crystal to collect by the same way as we collect the daily and 4 hour crystals

#ADDFINALNODEFORBOSS
  • Yup, a final node for boss would make our base tougher, and more slot for mod to place, so we can try many combinations to confuse the raider
  • Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
    edited August 2017
    Are you sure it would be a good idea to add one more Mod node? I guess it would make the Raid too hard... i don't think the Base need that much of an upgrade, Raids being succesful is what keeps the game ongoing.
  • At least they make the raid more fun, like we must break a wall to enter each node or the base
  • And make the Raid Shields easier and cheaper to get!
    Just an idea :wink:
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Useless decorations that make your base look cooler!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    How about customizable ship/shuttle for away missions
    We can have Skylynx or Astrotrain when you have 1k medals or more so you can deploy bots in 2 away missions at once
    Also when you reach over 5k medals, you can have the Ark/Nemesis to deploy up to 3 away missions at once
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Skylinx or Astrotrain as an awaymission bot would be awesome! Or Omega Supreme. Cool idea
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    How about customizable ship/shuttle for away missions
    We can have Skylynx or Astrotrain when you have 1k medals or more so you can deploy bots in 2 away missions at once
    Also when you reach over 5k medals, you can have the Ark/Nemesis to deploy up to 3 away missions at once
    And make the Raid Shields easier and cheaper to get!
    Just an idea :wink:

I like bothe ideas, but i prefer the Shuttle Skins idea. Looks cool. But really, please make Raid Shields a bit easier. Also do not allow them to deactivate if we start a Raid.
  • Great ideas! And with the upgraded Shuttle Skin, the time we need to finish an away mission can be reduced like 10% less