Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Knowing level up xp

Why is not possible knowing how much xp point are needed to change level????

Comments

• Why is not possible knowing how much xp point are needed to change level????
    zw9jcr3zdevw.gif

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Why is not possible knowing how much xp point are needed to change level????

I'm pretty sure that no one has ever said it's not possible.
  • ok, and where is it possible to see the amount of points xp needed to pass from one level to another?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Kabam knows. They just refuse to tell us.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Manthro wrote: »
    Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming

Disney gets a dollar for every time that song is sung.
  • Haven’t been able to level up in months.............
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Kabam:
    v6sq6ezgoke6.gif

But yeah, I wish we could know how much XP we need before the free energy restore
  • Leveling was pretty quick for me, it feels like. Got at least close to a level-up per spotlight cycle. Whenever you're in easier levels, make sure to swap your relics to the XP ones (i think the star saber and cloaking field give XP, and then there's some other relic that does too). It all adds up.
    Knowing the XP necessary to level would've been nice, tho. One time I was trying to get to the free energy restore cuz I could FEEL it coming up. Fell asleep waiting to get enough energy to move 2 nodes forward and into another fight. Guess what got me to the level up when I woke up the next day.