Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which Decepticon would you prefer (game and design wise)

Which Decepticon would you prefer (game and design wise) 30 votes

Shockwave
33%
BeastdadGunz0Bazzatron1979Barricade1776JmdBntyhntr3232_mac10smg_ToaOfGreenPrimerprime5iiDyingLightRonin64xdxd 10 votes
Soundwave
20%
Canuck33CrossidesOptimalOptimus_MV1BrickT1973ScruffyMando 6 votes
Kickback
10%
PhatBoy123FallingInStereoHijacker2531 3 votes
Megatronus
16%
TsunamiSKJogameJazz4441121893Transformator79 5 votes
Megatron (G1)
20%
Tracked_SignalSlayerSycko5SparkEaterKittenI_am_awesome 6 votes

Comments

• Soundwave
    Tfp soundwave is superior.
  • Shockwave
    Since the buff from aeons ago, shockwave has been reliably awesome
  • Soundwave
    Edit from my earlier comment. Favorite out of these choices in game? Megatron g1. Design wise from all of the TF shows, it's what i said earlier.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Soundwave
    Soundwave superior
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Shockwave
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Soundwave superior

Illogical
  • Barricade1776Barricade1776 Posts: 71
    edited August 2019
    Shockwave
    I would've given it to Megatronus, if he looked like his Dreamwave version, but Hasbro just had to redesign him. So I was left with the only logical choice.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited August 2019
    Megatronus.
    Born AFTER I left the franchise in 1995, so never had much connection to him.
    Plus IMO, his design is comical, non threatening.
    His toys across the range look goofy, except that 2 pack with Orion Pax.

rsfc70k5z0ls.jpg
    Soundwave + Tank + FIRE

tnz3xz9ilxj0.jpg
    EMO Megatron

d3mtinskxg16.jpeg
    Finally cool, but never liked stealth fighter transformers

tkukbcn6hku7.jpg
    You won't catch me defending Bayverse OFTEN, but this design (and toy!) were an absolute MASTERPIECE.
    He looked terrifically intimidating and ANCIENT.
    Too bad his actual character and movie depiction were trash. What a WASTE.

And now the mojo-jojo looking Hasbro version.
    Lord it's meh.
    Meh-gatronus.

• Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Megatronus.

rsfc70k5z0ls.jpg
    Soundwave + Tank + FIRE

tnz3xz9ilxj0.jpg
    EMO Megatron

d3mtinskxg16.jpeg

tkukbcn6hku7.jpg
    You won't catch me defending Bayverse OFTEN, but this design (and toy!) were an absolute MASTERPIECE.

Lord it's meh.
    Meh-gatronus.

The ROTF megatronus toy reminds me of that one witch doctor end level boss in crash of the titans, I have no idea why.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Megatronus.

rsfc70k5z0ls.jpg
    Soundwave + Tank + FIRE

tnz3xz9ilxj0.jpg
    EMO Megatron

d3mtinskxg16.jpeg

tkukbcn6hku7.jpg

Lord it's meh.
    Meh-gatronus.

In order for me to like The Fallen's toy, he needs to be MP levels of accurate. That thing just isn't doing it for me...
  • @BlackRazak
    I think the third pic is IDW Megatron, not Megatronous.

And Movie Fallen's design always had some kind charm to me. I actual like the fact that he looks so alien, it made him look ancient. And the fact that he looked a bit mangled really shows that he's an actual fallen Prime.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    @BlackRazak

And Movie Fallen's design always had some kind charm to me. I actual like the fact that he looks so alien, it made him look ancient. And the fact that he looked a bit mangled really shows that he's an actual fallen Prime.

I wish we had Bay-Fallen here, instead of Mazinger.
    Soundwave
    Soundwave superior

Illogical

Oh please. Come back when you have an army in your chest, a shoulder cannon, the second best IDW arc around, and the best voice in the franchise.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Shockwave
    Soundwave superior

Illogical

Oh please. Come back when you have an army in your chest, a shoulder cannon, the second best IDW arc around, and the best voice in the franchise.

Friendly reminder that Soundwave, and many other Decepticons did absolutely nothing wrong.
    Soundwave
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Soundwave superior

Illogical

Friendly reminder that Soundwave, and many other Decepticons did absolutely nothing wrong.

Uhhh, he still killed a whole lot of people. Obviously he’s my favorite, but he was definitely still a villain until like issue 30 of robots in disguise. It’s what adds to his redemption arc.

He very much so did morally ambiguous things on his own, and again, frequently murdered across several million years. But he managed to turn it around and became a hero. He became good in the end, but he did a lot of wrong.
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Soundwave superior

Illogical

Uhhh, he still killed a whole lot of people. Obviously he’s my favorite, but he was definitely still a villain until like issue 30 of robots in disguise. It’s what adds to his redemption arc.

He very much so did morally ambiguous things on his own, and again, frequently murdered across several million years. But he managed to turn it around and became a hero. He became good in the end, but he did a lot of wrong.

Soundwave was a villain. Then he became nice, and protected the elephants.2jofhpptexzy.jpg
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2019
    Annatar wrote: »
    @BlackRazak

I wish we had Bay-Fallen here, instead of Mazinger.

The only thing I liked about POTP Megatronous was that he was voiced by the legendary Mark Hamil. And even then, Mark Hamil sounded bored throughout the whole show, so it still doesn't redeem Tronus (I blame the voice directors).
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited August 2019
    Megatronus:
    "Solus, you are my love; feel my undying adoration for all eternity!"

SHE'S YOUR SISTER, MAN, FFS

Update: yeehaw.
    Soundwave
    Megatronus.

rsfc70k5z0ls.jpg
    Soundwave + Tank + FIRE

tnz3xz9ilxj0.jpg
    EMO Megatron

d3mtinskxg16.jpeg

tkukbcn6hku7.jpg

Lord it's meh.
    Meh-gatronus.

Honestly I might like Megatronus more if it wasn’t for that design. Probably not, but still, just, UGH. It looks so out of place against every bot. At least Bayverse bots look good against each other, and every other G1 and Beast character can duke it out and looks great. And then you got Tronus. Yeesh
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101

Honestly I might like Megatronus more if it wasn’t for that design. Probably not, but still, just, UGH. It looks so out of place against every bot. At least Bayverse bots look good against each other, and every other G1 and Beast character can duke it out and looks great. And then you got Tronus. Yeesh

That the point. He is SO ancient , he looks out of place and out of time.

sq6o8oui5wyn.jpg
    latest?cb=20181226170918

edited August 2019

sq6o8oui5wyn.jpg
    latest?cb=20181226170918

The guy was so old he couldn’t even transform. By human standards he would have been alive in the pre-Cambrian era.
    Soundwave

sq6o8oui5wyn.jpg
    latest?cb=20181226170918

Yeah that Fallen was cool.

I’m talking about Prime Wars Megatronus. He blows.
  • Megatron (G1)
    All hail Megatron