Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4 star IH 100 sig need to forge question

My core 3 for AM are 5 star R4 Ratchet, prowl and OG prime. When I’m in spotlight I bring 2 more from a maxed 4 star high sig and high forge tronus, WJ, grim or scorp depending on the situation. I also sometimes bring a r3 5 star OG Meg or scout bee.

So here is my issue. I just got my Ironhide to 100 sig and will lose all duping bonus from now on. I don’t use him much, but always thought I’d forge him into a 5 star IH or tronus. But I don’t own either.

So help... do I:

A). Forge into the OG prime who is at only a forge level of 26.

B). Forge into a 5 star r3 Galvatron who doesn’t really have synergy with my main setups

C). Save for future tronus/IH acquisition and just eat the loss of ore and bot chips each time I pull a 4 star IH n

Thoughts?
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I don't think you will lose ores/bot chips/gold when duping a bot which is already at sig 100. The only thing lost is 5 level of sigs and thus the equivalent of forge exp and 5* shards.

• PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Edwardo76 wrote: »
    ...Thoughts?

If you Ratchet isn't 100 forge level yet i'd dump him there, since you get a lot more benefit forging inside the same class.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Piconia wrote: »
    ...Thoughts?

If you Ratchet isn't 100 forge level yet i'd dump him there, since you get a lot more benefit forging inside the same class.

Uh. Except Ratchet and Ironhide aren't the same class.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    And The difference between 'to the same bot' and 'to a bot from a different class' is only about 14k exp for a 4* fodder at r5/50.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Piconia wrote: »
    ...Thoughts?

Uh. Except Ratchet and Ironhide aren't the same class.

Lol i always mix-up Ironhide with Rhinox for some reason.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Edwardo76 don't rank up any 3* or 4* bot above level 75.

As the community have discussed, anything above 76 DOESN'T REGISTER when forging.

Save yourself the pain, time and effort; and keep both bot level, signature <75 otherwise you'll lose 37% of resources.

@Kabam Miike has acknowledged this issue, but months later still no word on compensation.
    BlackRazak wrote: »

As the community have discussed, anything above 76 DOESN'T REGISTER when forging.

Save yourself the pain, time and effort; and keep both bot level, signature <75 otherwise you'll lose 37% of resources.

@Kabam Miike has acknowledged this issue, but months later still no word on compensation.

When you say the bot level doesn't register, this includes bot signature as well as the forge level? So we can max out rank and level, but not forge or sig....?
    Nightpath wrote: »

When you say the bot level doesn't register, this includes bot signature as well as the forge level? So we can max out rank and level, but not forge or sig....?

I think, when it comes to Forge Fodder, just keep EVERYTHING below 75.
    Kabam have been extremely VAGUE on this (though, as mentioned, ACKNOWLEDGED), so better be safe than sorry.
    All that ore, energon, gold REALLY ADDS UP.

If @Beastdad is 100% accurate, even a 12 month vet would've lost 100s of millions in gold if the roster is up to scratch.

That's just shocking statistics.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

You don't lose forge XP on Sig level above 75.. You lose the stored forge XP when you forge away a bot above LVL 75.

There's a difference. You will get XP credit for Sig 100.

However, you will not transfer any of the stored forge XP from forging above 75.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    You're worrying too much. Chances to dupe him are low and in the long run it's really not losing much but if you don't actually use him forge him into whoever needs the forge levels the most. The numbers game is minimal in the long run. If you have a demo you like forge him there otherwise put him into your top 3.

Also as Manthro said the loss in XP is related to Forge Level and not Sig Level. Never forge a 4* or below over level 75. I gave up even asking about it because it's not a complicated fix but Kabam is just ignoring it.
  • I already duped my IH after he was max sig. Got the 500 5 star chips, but that’s it. No bot chips, no ore. You get the same awards as you do if he was a new bot.

Good to know about the 75 cap on the forge. I do have a few 4 star bots at forge 100 so... crud...
    @Edwardo76 a MAX SIG giving out same stuff as a new bot?!?
    Buddy, better send in a SUPPORT TICKET to Kabam.
    No way that should happen.
    If available, include screenshots and PM the mods.
    I'd have been raging
  • It was the 10,000 bot chips I missed the most. Which is why I think I’ll just forge him into my OG prime.

My 4 star tronus is 100/100 forge. Crud
    My 4 star WJ is 100/100 forge. CRUD
    My 4 star scorp is 100/100 forge CRUD!!
    My 4 star grim is 92/100 forge $&@$!!

It’s pretty easy for players like myself to miss the news about not going above 75 forge. This is... disappointing...
    Manthro wrote: »

You don't lose forge XP on Sig level above 75.. You lose the stored forge XP when you forge away a bot above LVL 75.

There's a difference. You will get XP credit for Sig 100.

However, you will not transfer any of the stored forge XP from forging above 75.

Ok that is what I had thought, but wasn't sure after reading this thread.... thanks for the clarification.