Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Awaken MVI bee or OG megs 5*

kpxc4emelzuw.png
A rare and random resource ( for me anyway )

jukmp5zsx9pi.png

The Tactician I’ve been investing in for my 5* squad

12techgexbaw.png

The awesome bot I pulled this month

Rarity of bee or more useful sig of megs ???

Awaken MVI bee or OG megs 5* 25 votes

5* Bee
8%
Faithz17Black_Thought 2 votes
5* OG Megs
92%
Canuck33MeshatariBeastdadGunz0KillMasterCDrShotgunJmdSkBirdmanMr_WonderfulDarkMatrixCrossidesScarredArachnid333Sycko5KittenBi1b0BagginsTransformator79BaRdYaAmNmac10smg_ToaOfGreenHijacker2531Primerprime5 23 votes

Comments

• BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    5* OG Megs
    OG Megs. Bee’s signature is largely just a back up. It’s nowhere near as good as OG Megs. Now that you have him as a duped 5-star, you can’t be stopped.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    5* OG Megs
    Bro megatron is just beyond God tier with that signature ability, run him and shockwave and they slay.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    5* OG Megs
    Quite conflicting honestly but when you think about it, the bonus attack buff from evading is the only positive thing about awakening bumblebee.
    Megatron however can steal certain buffs but is available in the normal 5* pool, so you'll dupe him eventually.

So in my opinion, I'd save it for another tactician that gets release later on...
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    5* OG Megs
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Quite conflicting honestly but when you think about it, the bonus attack buff from evading is the only positive thing about awakening bumblebee.
    Megatron however can steal certain buffs but is available in the normal 5* pool, so you'll dupe him eventually.

So in my opinion, I'd save it for another tactician that gets release later on...

Since you can go a year or more before duping a basic pool bot, I wouldn't count on that as a possibility.
  • yr7szex5vvhn.png

Decided. I’m going all in........
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    5* OG Megs
    DOTM is the 3rd Movie.
    But OG Megs anyway. You don't rely on evades, however fast they switch.