Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Return of the Class Clash Arenas?

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    That’s on my screen too
  • I'm holding on the forge button, please tell us!
  • Love these areas.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Love these areas.

Really?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Love these areas.

Really?

To their credit, I've landed 2* versions of Scorpy, Wheeljack and Jetfire which are quite rare these days.
  • Hey all!

These Arenas are being tossed in every now and again to shake things up! There is no accompanying event, however.
  • Oh goody, Overlord's Favor for a week is boring.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Hey all!

These Arenas are being tossed in every now and again to shake things up! There is no accompanying event, however.

Thank you! Little things to break the monotony is always welcome.
  • Hey all!

@Kabam Miike That’s great! Thanks so much!! ❤️
    Hey all!

Awesome can we get the T4 Class essence raid week to go with it again 😁
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Hey all!

Miike literally just said not this time. And now he's face-palming because no one evidently actually reads his answers. :D
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Are we getting warrior arena tomorrow as well? I don’t mind it but just want to know so I mange the cool down situation @Kabam Vydious .
    Thanks
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Hey all!

Miike literally just said not this time. And now he's face-palming because no one evidently actually reads his answers. :D

Lol just realized that lol
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Are we getting warrior arena tomorrow as well? I don’t mind it but just want to know so I mange the cool down situation @Kabam Vydious .
    Thanks

Aren't we getting warrior arena today already? Anyway there's no Scout, no nothing, tomorrow.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Y’all better not complain about it. It ain’t the greatest but it’s better than rotting bot chips
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I am seeing another warrior arena right next to the current one @KillMasterC