Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Someone want to introduce Transformers Prime characters?

r8r1pcejn3az.jpg

Someone want to introduce Transformers Prime characters? 34 votes

Yes
85%
TWE10AnnatarAustin555555Bazzatron1979Bntyhntr3232_Jazz4441121893JIMMY_SABPeasMonrogue_xCrossidesSlayerAK_Prime66ScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5Transformator79mac10smg_ToaOfGreenHijacker2531Primerprime5 29 votes
No
14%
DirculesGunz00_qpaHTa3uuBarricade1776Kitten 5 votes

Comments

• Yes
    I would love to see the prime bots be brought in
  • Yes
    I would love to see the prime bots be brought in

Thank you Austin
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Yes
    Do you even need to ask?
    ljh28v58ozup.jpeg
  • Yes
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Do you even need to ask?
    ljh28v58ozup.jpeg

Thank you Guy
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Yes
    I mean I’d like it, but it seems almost impossible this late in the game. Same goes for Animated. I’d really like to see this game actually do more with its “multiple realities” thing but after three years, it seems as if we’re only ever going to be getting G1, Beast and Bay characters.
  • Yes
    Why is this even a question?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Yes
    Yes 1,000 times yes love that series
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    I mean I’d like it, but it seems almost impossible this late in the game. Same goes for Animated. I’d really like to see this game actually do more with its “multiple realities” thing but after three years, it seems as if we’re only ever going to be getting G1, Beast and Bay characters.

Seems like it decreased to only G1 and BW. A Bay bot that was supposed to enter the game soon was Lockdown, but even more delays and more g1 bots. Edit: to those who said no, ye be off to the gulag.
  • Yes
    Loved that series. I remember always waking up early just to watch it. It had great incarnations of many characters, like Megatron (which was the first time I saw Frank Welker in the role (and it was glorious), Ratchet, Arcee, Starscream, etc. But since we already have some alternate variation of those characters, I would like to see some exclusive to Prime like Knockout, Airachnid, or Predaking! It was a really great show that got me hooked on Transformers.

And Steve Blum is the BEST Starscream.
    You can't prove otherwise.
  • Yes

Seems like it decreased to only G1 and BW. A Bay bot that was supposed to enter the game soon was Lockdown, but even more delays and more g1 bots. Edit: to those who said no, ye be off to the gulag.

I'm pretty flustered at the lack of Bayformer bots as of late. The last one we've had was Hound, and that was a long, long time ago. The sheer absence of Bay bots has increased my anticipation for them, as there are some Bay bots I would love to see in the game. Bayformers may not be high regarded by fans, but they do have to consider that Bayformers was the childhood of many Transformers fans too.
  • I’m gonna sit on the fence here. Sure some would be cool to add, but it’s not really worth kabam taking out the license when so many characters are visually similar to bots already in game. Bumblebee, shockwave, prime etc. Certainly some unique ones in there, like scream and soundwave which would be cool, but it’s probably not worth it financially to take a license they already have similarities to.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Yes

I'm pretty flustered at the lack of Bayformer bots as of late. The last one we've had was Hound, and that was a long, long time ago. The sheer absence of Bay bots has increased my anticipation for them, as there are some Bay bots I would love to see in the game. Bayformers may not be high regarded by fans, but they do have to consider that Bayformers was the childhood of many Transformers fans too.

I get where they’re coming from though. I loved those first three Bay movies. 1 holds up great, 2 and 3 are a little worse than I recall, but 4 and 5 are still just horrible. I try to take in opinions, but I just can’t see the appeal in either of those.

Contrast this with people tending to like G1 already, and IDW being very highly regarded by fans and critics, I can understand why we aren’t getting Bayverse bots. I say we need more Beast Wars bots considering there’s only six.
  • Yes

I get where they’re coming from though. I loved those first three Bay movies. 1 holds up great, 2 and 3 are a little worse than I recall, but 4 and 5 are still just horrible. I try to take in opinions, but I just can’t see the appeal in either of those.

Contrast this with people tending to like G1 already, and IDW being very highly regarded by fans and critics, I can understand why we aren’t getting Bayverse bots. I say we need more Beast Wars bots considering there’s only six.

I honestly thought that the Bay bots would get more recognition to attract casual fans, like your average movie-goer. And then there's the Studio Series that Hasbro has, which would be perfect for implementing the designs of future Bay bots.

But I understand capitalizing on G1, it's the starting point of the franchise and how most see Transformers. Just wish there was a bit more variation (which is also why I wanted other Transformers shows to be included like Prime, Unicron Trilogy, etc.). And yes, we need some more Beast Wars.
  • Yes
    @Kabam Vydious can we hear your thought on this? We do need more continuities ingame
  • That'd be great! But again, as I've said in the past with any thread like this, let's keep it all collected and neat in our Bot Thread! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.