Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Do you want Trading to be added?

Anything can be traded. Ore-13, gold, crystals, crystal shards, bots, etc

Do you want Trading to be added? 35 votes

Yes
37%
TWE10TyberiousBeastdadDrShotgun0_qpaHTa3uuJazz444Larry1337KittenBaRdYaAmNHijacker2531Primerprime5YOURFATMAMAiiDyingLight 13 votes
No
51%
ManthroCanuck33DirculesGunz0KillMasterCserdoodDaveJLBlack_ThoughtMr_WonderfulDarkMatrixButtehrsCrossidesCeltFallingInStereoSycko5lightningbaronMister_NickelNightpath 18 votes
Maybe
11%
Bntyhntr3232_OptimalOptimus_MV1mac10smg_ToaOfGreenDecimus234 4 votes

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    No
    No. And itll never happen. Itll be exploited so bad the game couldnt survive more than it already has. Its a terrible idea and the mods have stated it will never happen.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    No
    Alright man, I know you love polls but now that you’ve mentioned the forbidden word, you have no other choice.
    jcjt77ynzblr.jpeg
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    If I have too many of one spark then I'd happily trade for one I don't have enough off, e.g) T3 tech for T3 bralwer
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yes
    I'd love for it to, but I'd also love to win the lottery and be independently wealthy, but I know it won't ever happen. It would kill what small revenue stream this game has.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    No
    can you repeat the question?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Maybe
    I don't really care...
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Yes
    I want in game gifting I’ve been winning so many sparks I don’t need on my bots that I’d like to be able to gift to lower level players in my family alliance that needs them
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    No
    As nice as some of the perks to a trading system would be, it would be abused to oblivion. This game can't afford that particular can of worms.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Maybe like that black market trade system the other game has when you purchase the subscription.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Maybe if they limit trading to within the alliance and only with members who have been in it for at least two weeks or something. And you cannot trade with the same player until you’ve traded with a couple others in the alliance.

Something to try and stop farming alts.... still don’t think that’ll stop people from creating those though.