Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Should I dupe Waspinator 4* or Arcee 4*?

Should I dupe Waspinator 4* or Arcee 4*? 20 votes

Waspinator 4*
75%
KillMasterCasparagusFlrsbwJmdBlack_ThoughtMr_WonderfulBntyhntr3232_BlackRazakFallingInStereoScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1NorthernLightRCHijacker2531iiDyingLightTheRealHimenator 15 votes
Arcee 4*
25%
Bazzatron1979Rocsolidthat1guyPeasSycko5 5 votes

Comments

• that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Arcee 4*
    I like arcee more :^)
  • Waspinator 4*
    Wasp is better.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Save for a 5☆
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Arcee 4*
    As a base standalone bot arcee is FAR superior to wasp. If you are talking the synergy with bw then that all day, 8% attack for cheetor omg lol.
    Arcee is pure damage, so after every combo and her bleed wreck havoc.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Kitten wrote: »
    Save for a 5☆

This. Just cut and paste this into every thread that asks the question.

Because this is always the right answer.

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2019
    Waspinator 4*
    Save for a 5☆

What if the poster means he's got an expiring 4* Generic Awakening Program instead of 100k chips?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Save for a 5☆

What if the poster means he's got an expiring 4* Generic Awakening Program instead of 100k chips?

Then he would have asked "Should I awaken Waspinator 4* or Arcee 4*"
  • Waspinator 4*
    Isn't Arcee's sig bugged?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    While Arcee is certainly my favorite bot of the two, she’s good great enough without her signature ability. Waspinator, on the other hand, benefits greatly from his signature ability. You’re dead? No problem, Wasp will fix himself shortly after that.
  • Waspinator 4*
    If you're forced to pick between them for whatever reason, then waspinator's sig is A) reliable (or as reliable as a "proc upon death" ability can be and B) impactful. Arcee's sig has a tendency to...not go off? And even without it arcee crits plenty to keep her damage up.
    If you're duping by buying from the store w bot chips tho (for the monthly objectives) don't bother. Wait and try to grind up to 5* amount of chips, open up the crystals from the spotlights/objectives (which might give you one or the other anyway), etc. If you really need to buy one of the two at the end of the month to complete 29 objectives, then at that point it's worth it i guess
    Arcee 4*
    Isn't Arcee's sig bugged?

Since the last update it seems better, but still not close to the actual %. I'd say the sig is maybe 20% bow rather then the 8% it was last month.
    Arcee 4*
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Save for a 5☆

This. Just cut and paste this into every thread that asks the question.

Because this is always the right answer.

Not always, if they are newer players a 4* makes more sense.